Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Tasks Back again !!!!!!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by veenilla View Post
    this would be nice lol
    truffle chairs please
    You want truffle chairs on your farm?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapenath View Post
    I am on IOS but I don't have them back on my Iphone.
    The weird thing is that they are back on my old Iphone that my son is using.
    Did you sync with iTunes? I didn't have them until I re-synced with iTunes, now I have penelope the mayor popping up in my face.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hectorloch View Post
    you can only try, baroness - best use the fertiliser if you do as i have a feeling this is temporary. Strange that tl should restart the whole business when clearly what they meant to do was end it. I have often thought that on this forum we're all using a telescope - we're avidly seeking out new information, the wider aspect and the up close detail of the game we devote so much time and so many gems to. Tl are of course also using a telescope although there are times when you have to wonder - now for instance - into which end of it they are looking.
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    yes, it's tempting to replant the required crops and see if I can get another pink house. I don't think I'll try though.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    I thought someone once explained that the tasks were the individual steps (i.e. harvest 20 raspberries) of a goal. ???
    They were sort of like that, but you just didn't get any reward. We have multiple steps in a goal, usually, and have a prize at the end. The tasks were just one step and no prize.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    They were sort of like that, but you just didn't get any reward. We have multiple steps in a goal, usually, and have a prize at the end. The tasks were just one step and no prize.
    Alrighty so we'll call those "steps", not tasks.

Nightclub Owner
    Hmmm, must go look up the steps to Mayor Matters again, see if I can get the gems prize again, since I pretty much have all the animal requirements now. LOL

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Did you sync with iTunes? I didn't have them until I re-synced with iTunes, now I have penelope the mayor popping up in my face.
    Humpf... shut down my iphone and turned it on again, and yes, they are back...
    If that is not a bug, or a joke, might try them again and get another house.. or not.

Grand Emperor
    Wow, people are whining about how they could get ANOTHER pink house? Rub it in why don't you :'(

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapenath View Post
    Humpf... shut down my iphone and turned it on again, and yes, they are back...
    If that is not a bug, or a joke, might try them again and get another house.. or not.
    Pfft, forget about the house, go for the gems dude, the GEMS. LOL!!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast