Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sloth sloth sloth!!

Quote Originally Posted by rionkimchi View Post
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat. The second upgrade costs double, like normal, so ~730,000 or so. You should get one heck of a boost in gold earning for that - - but you don't - - you just get another 750 or so.

I'm finishing J-Rabbits now, then J-Lopes, then I'll have all the most expensive done. After that I need to do the mtn goats and gharial (not expensive but 5 or 4 {x 2} frickin days in the breeder, respectively). Then I'm down to 3 days or less breeding and relatively low coin amounts. Then I'll think about more upgrades. I'm also trying to breed, first, the animals that return more gold. For example I need to breed the cobras as they rank very high. If you haven't already bred the gray wolf or harpy eagle, they also rank pretty high in gold-earning and only take 18 hrs or 10 hrs, respectively.

The habitats, especially upgraded, block the view of each other as well as the animals within. Does not make for an attractive looking zoo at all. Has anyone else noticed tarantulas and elephants are about the same size ?!?! Would be more realistic if it were at least partially "to scale".

P.S. there are at least two zoos called "DRAGON DEN"
    I like to upgrade completely too but I hate it that the fully completed habitats block the views of other animals, decorations & attractions. Plus, you do not get that much of a bump in an animals payout to make upgrading worth it all!

I expanded my zoo thinking had more expansions to come,filled up zoo ,then no more expansions. So I had to take out lots of money making buidings because I was saving 2 slots for sloth ,slow loris . Now it is taking ages to save coins for both, plus the million + to expand .I am not going to breed animals to put into storage but the sloth,slow loris and spider where my goals. Guess will be my Xmas present

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12