Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: VDay content scheduled to be pulled March 13th

Executive Chef

VDay content scheduled to be pulled March 13th

If any of you want the Valentine's Day love to be shared year-round, you've only got two more weeks to buy items! Same goes for the VDay goals... only two more weeks remaining!

All Valentine's Day content is currently scheduled to be removed on March 13. [This will not affect items unlocked by Goals -- those are yours to keep, and they should be available beyond this date]. Please grab these items and complete these Goals while you can!

Executive Chef
    Could you please list out specifically which crops/items are considered Valentine's Day content?

For Farm, I don't know if rhubarb or dicentra or even pink candle flowers are included in the VD crops or not. Would be nice to know if I need to worry about those or if I can just concentrate on the chocolate covered strawberries.

Grand Emperor
    Wow its good to know all the stuff unlocked by goals will stay forever.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Wow its good to know all the stuff unlocked by goals will stay forever.
    That's because it might be a while before people can get them mastered. Around March 13 the Easter versions should be available and people will have to get started on the Easter goals that we won't have.

Nightclub Owner
    GM, like Farm it would be really nice to know which of the following catalogs released around V-day are going to be pulled from Fashion:

Be Mine
    Go Red
    My Valentine

Can you please check with whomever at TL to see which of these are actually considered part of the V-day items to be pulled. Pretty please?

It would've been nice to have more goals released then the amount we got. And, it would be nice to have goals released just for fun. No themed goals, just... goals. It keeps me with something to do. And why was Bakery the only game to get expansions?

And, I don't like the idea of having the locked christmas recipes in my appliances when there isn't a way for me to unlock it.

Finally! I have been waiting for so long for new goals!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    It would've been nice to have more goals released then the amount we got. And, it would be nice to have goals released just for fun.

It would have been nice to have goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    GM, like Farm it would be really nice to know which of the following catalogs released around V-day are going to be pulled from Fashion:

Be Mine
    Go Red
    My Valentine

Can you please check with whomever at TL to see which of these are actually considered part of the V-day items to be pulled. Pretty please?
    No! Not 'Go Red'! In my opinion 'Go Red' technically doesn't even look like a VDay outfit. So TL shouldn't pull it from the game.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast