Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Breed Information Database

Fashion Designer
    The ocicat collects 8 coins per cat so level 1 is 32 coins not 36. I have been checking this cat closely.

Star quarterbark collects 108, 130, 152 coins at the three levels.

Nightclub Owner
    I think i provided the materials needed for the somali cat and also the cat ottoman. Not sure how to highlight it yellow though. Sorry.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    The ocicat collects 8 coins per cat so level 1 is 32 coins not 36. I have been checking this cat closely.

Star quarterbark collects 108, 130, 152 coins at the three levels.
    Thanks! Got it updated!

Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    I think i provided the materials needed for the somali cat and also the cat ottoman. Not sure how to highlight it yellow though. Sorry.
    Not a problem bobbyrae. Thanks for letting me know on here! Got it updated on the master so I won't forget about it.

For future reference, you highlight by selecting the cells you wish to highlight, then clicking on the "Test background color" (the eight button from the left on the toolbar right above the sheet), then choosing the desired color (yellow in this case).

New Resident
    So much to breed. Oy?

I love seeing all the data in the format you've compiled it! It helps me recognize patterns. I've noticed that rank 1 + 20% = rank 2. And then +20% again for rank 3. Now, it doesn't always work out perfect. Sometimes it's off by a dollar. So it's easier to work backwards then forwards. So I've filled in a few of the animals that you had rank 3, but were missing rank 1 & 2. Your work has come so far! It'll be finished before you know it!

I just saw in one of the other forums there's a new crossbreed. It's a mix of a German Shepherd and a Beagle. It costs 18 gems and takes 8 hours.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ellie1225 View Post
    I love seeing all the data in the format you've compiled it! It helps me recognize patterns. I've noticed that rank 1 + 20% = rank 2. And then +20% again for rank 3. Now, it doesn't always work out perfect. Sometimes it's off by a dollar. So it's easier to work backwards then forwards. So I've filled in a few of the animals that you had rank 3, but were missing rank 1 & 2. Your work has come so far! It'll be finished before you know it!
    I'm glad to see that others are finding it helpful!

Thank you for sharing the 20% pattern as I had not discovered it. I have only been able to determine a missing rank ‘s income when two out of three were available. Here are the formulas I use to determine (these have been posted by others previously in some manner but I thought it would be good to summarize them here for everyone)

To determine Rank Three with Ranks One and Two available:

Rank Two - Rank One = X
    Rank Two + X = Rank Three

If X does not equal a whole number, then the correct income amount is found by rounding your answer UP to the nearest whole number.

To determine Rank Two with Ranks One and Three available:

(Rank Three - Rank One) / 2 = X
    Rank One + X = Rank Two

Quote Originally Posted by ellie1225 View Post
    I just saw in one of the other forums there's a new crossbreed. It's a mix of a German Shepherd and a Beagle. It costs 18 gems and takes 8 hours.
    Thanks for the heads up!

The new breed is the German Sheagle. You’re correct in that it costs 18 gems and takes 8 hours to crossbreed. Then, it costs 12 (G) and takes 12 hours to breed. I don’t have any income information yet as it takes 12 hours to earn.

Here’s a picture!
    [IMG] https://s19.postimage.org/ti40udzer/German_Sheagle.jpg [/IMG]

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dlp44 View Post
    Here's a picture!
    Helping you with the picture
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    Wow I gotta say I thanks so much, I started a spreadsheet of my own but it is not nearly as thorough, Totally Awesome!!

First I was wondering if anyone else noticed the glitch on the Golden Retriever and the Boston Terrier where one gold is subtracted from your total gold shortly after collecting from these pets? I thinking this may be some rounding error in the math processor used in the Apple products or curious if it happens on non-apple devices as well.

With respect to the ranking, there is a linear increase (doubling) in the the first four pets and then this increase in only 80% for the last two upgrades i.e. the Birman is 10 gold per pet so rank one is 40 but ranks 2 and 3 increase at 80% of that or 8 Gold per upgrade so they are 46 and 56 respectively. Noticing this early on this is how I built my spreadsheet HOWEVER, I just recently noticed that the upgrade costs for ranks 2 and 3 are astronomical. Has anyone found a mathematical relationship between the upgrade cost any any other cost (probably base cost)? I would attempt myself but I don't plan on upgrading any pets past rank 1 until I have allot of extra gold as its just not cost effective.

Two other columns you may want to include in your spreadsheet Payback and Cost Factor. Payback is simply how fast you make your money back when you purchase a pet i.e the Poodle costs 200 gold and pays out 70 gold so the payback for a person that plays twice a day would be 200/70 or 2.86 days. I realize that this number changes with the frequency that you play but it is still useful so you can plan out what you want to breed and still be cost efficient. Cost Factor is the overall profitability of a pet or the Payback divided by gold per day, for the poodle this is 137 again assuming that you play 2x per say (12 hours apart)and the poodle is rank 3. Cost Factor is a dimensionless number but very useful to maximize profits so we can do other fun stuff. Gold per minute and gold per hour are useful but not practical as there is no way i am going to be there every three minutes to collect from my Beagle. My biggest assumption in all these calculations is that most people would play 2x per day at least 12 hours apart BUT, the profitability completely changes if you were to play every 4 hours.

BTW at level 20 (concentrating on coin/goal pets)
    Most profitable pets are; Garter Snake, Betta, Snowshoe, Goldfish, Poodle, Ragamuffin, Hamster, Afenhuahua, and Pug
    Least profitable pets are; Boston Terrier, Irish Wolfhound, Husky, Cardinal, Angora, Welsh Corgi, Scottish Terrier, Chihuahua, Scarlet Macaw

Host(ess)
    Sorry that's "48 and 56 respectively"

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast