Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ZOO 2 weekly update 2-23

Rhino Keeper
    Oh I forgot the reason I came to the forum to comment. I really appreciate that Team Lava is giving this game regular updates but I would love to see them raise the level cap. Even if it's not a new animal for every new level. One every 5 lvls would be acceptable (lvl.40, 45, 50 etc.). I'm just so tired of being stuck on lvl.35.

Also some new coin decorations or attractions would be nice. I think the last time they released new attractions they were all gem prices.

Rhino Keeper
    New animals:

MEERKAT - - cost = 3200, collection time = 16 hrs, XP=10, Gold=127 .... ranked about #45 or so but this is dependent on collection frequency
    SLOW LORIS - - cross breed in 16 hours from SLOTH + CAPUCHIN MONKEY, cost = 1800, XP=?, Gold=?
    FLYING FROG - - cross breed in 7 hours from TREE FROG + SCARLET MACAW*, cost = 1800, XP=?, Gold=?

* The Scarlet Macaw requires gems.

WIKIPEDIA - Slow lorises are a group of five species of strepsirrhine primates which make up the genus Nycticebus. Found in South and Southeast Asia, they range from Bangladesh and Northeast India in the west to the Philippines in the east, and from the Yunnan province in China in the north to the island of Java in the south.

The meerkat or suricate, Suricata suricatta, is a small mammal belonging to the mongoose family. Meerkats live in all parts of the Kalahari Desert in Botswana, in much of the Namib Desert in Namibia and southwestern Angola, and in South Africa. A group of meerkats is called a "mob", "gang" or "clan". A meerkat clan often contains about 20 meerkats, but some super-families have 50 or more members.

If you have the XP or Gold data please reply.
    Thanks !!

Host(ess)
    Please add more levels and more space!!!!! I'm maxed out and have no more room!

Ummm wow, a flying frog crossbreed only costs 1800 gold for you? For me it's saying it's 11,000 gold. :S I'm on an iPad2.

Rhino Keeper
    Picture of the flying frog if anyone wanted to see it - it's tiny - and I think team lava must have changed the price as I don't remember it being 11,000 when I bred the first one, I thought it was around 1800 too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rionkimchi View Post
    FLYING FROG - - cross breed in 7 hours from TREE FROG + SCARLET MACAW*, cost = 1800, XP=?, Gold=?
    THERE WAS A TYPO IN MY ORIGINAL POST. SORRY. It was and still is 11,000 on my device.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123