Thread:  Farm Refresh

Fashion Designer

Exclamation  Farm Refresh

I used to be able to see what crops had been watered or were being watered every few minutes while I was on my own farm planting or whatever, after I had visited another farm or left and come back. Now, I have to actually water another farm, leave a message on someone else's wall or hard close the game for my farm to refresh and show what's been watered. Tonight, even being able to see my crop progress was delayed! I may not have a need or want to water another farm, and having to hard close is just plain stupid and time consuming. Please put it back the way it was!! I'm baffled why it was changed in the first place.
    Last edited by DoubleZ; 02-21-12 at 11:52 PM.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Executive Chef
    I have noticed that my neighbors write full, and when I look at my farm it's not refreshed and I see many unwatered. If I visit another farm and come back to mine it refreshes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kattybell View Post
    I have noticed that my neighbors write full, and when I look at my farm it's not refreshed and I see many unwatered. If I visit another farm and come back to mine it refreshes.
    Mine only refreshes if I water, not just visit, another farm...or if I hard close.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)