Thread: Chocolate Heart Tree Quest

Fashion Designer

Chocolate Heart Tree Quest

I just finished the 3 quests for the Valentine House (Moonlighting, Flowers Everywhere, Parade Day) fully expecting and planning for the quests for the Chocolate Heart Tree (Flower Power, Here Comes the Rooster, Double Winner), but they didn't show up.

I chose not to complete the Mighty Neighborly quest needed to earn the Chocolate Rose, because I refuse to spend the 5 gems needed to complete it. Do I have to earn the Chocolate Rose goal before I can start on the Chocolate Heart Tree quests? If not, why didn't the quests show up??
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Farm Supplier
    I think you needed to complete chic rose. I too choose not to use gems to complete these quests and did not receive either.

Sorry!! it does stink!

Farm Supplier
    Sorry meant Chocolate rose

Fashion Designer
    That's just wrong... 
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    I just finished the 3 quests for the Valentine House (Moonlighting, Flowers Everywhere, Parade Day) fully expecting and planning for the quests for the Chocolate Heart Tree (Flower Power, Here Comes the Rooster, Double Winner), but they didn't show up.

I chose not to complete the Mighty Neighborly quest needed to earn the Chocolate Rose, because I refuse to spend the 5 gems needed to complete it. Do I have to earn the Chocolate Rose goal before I can start on the Chocolate Heart Tree quests? If not, why didn't the quests show up??
    Yes you have to finish unlocks heart chocolate bush,then the next goal is the tree,I unlocked bcuz 5 gems is my limit for goals,hope this helps