Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I cant understand how i can collect my tourings

Executive Chef
    Tap on collect.

Thank you! I use English only to communicate with my nbrs ))))
    I tried another time, closed all open apps, then turned off and on after waiting. And my Problem has not solved;( tourings are untappable yet.

Executive Chef
    Zoo 2 is a little different in that you have to wait for an animal or building to be "ready" to collect it. When you tap on an exhibit, you'll see a little bubble telling you how much time is remaining until you can collect. When the time comes, you will see the bubble saying "collect". When you tap on collect, you will get the coins from that item and you will also get a bonus if a neighbor has toured that exhibit.

You can tell if a neighbor has toured because there will be subtle sparkles around the exhibit.

Hope that helps!

Hello, Jessica! I thought it is benefit from my buildings )))))) is it tourings? But why i cannot toure the buildings of my nbrs, only their animals? And what does the lighting effect mean?

Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Zoo 2 is a little different in that you have to wait for an animal or building to be "ready" to collect it. When you tap on an exhibit, you'll see a little bubble telling you how much time is remaining until you can collect. When the time comes, you will see the bubble saying "collect". When you tap on collect, you will get the coins from that item and you will also get a bonus if a neighbor has toured that exhibit.

You can tell if a neighbor has toured because there will be subtle sparkles around the exhibit.

Hope that helps!
    oh, thank you! It becomes much clearer now))) it was very helpful for me

Rhino Keeper
    In general, to collect from your attractions or animals you should see a yellow-ish "COLLECT" icon hovering over them. If that "item" has been toured, you get an additional +20 gold and +1 XP when you collect from it. You have to wait until its normal "timer" expires and then collect. As far as I know you cannot collect from it "early" in order to get only just the touring bonus.

An item that has been toured either has some little "stars" floating over it (ATTRACTIONS) or has some sparkly heart looking things around the perimeter (animals). When you collect from a "toured item" you get some more hearts floating around for a few moments.

When you tour another zoo, you GIVE them the bonus on up to 5 items. When others tour your zoo, you RECEIVE the bonuses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12