Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Edition Goal Issue -Love letters

I'm having the same issue. I get to the gifting page fine, but when I select my neighbors and hit send gifts it gives me the unable error. I sent two normal gifts out to see if it was all of them but those went through fine. The love letters are the only thing left for me to do, it sucks.

I am having the same problem with not being able to send love letters. Glad to see it is being looked at.

New Resident
    Same problem ��

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    No word on when the fix will be out. I have reported the issue with the gift pictures not matching the gift.
    Thanks kooky! Hope they do soon, I'm just waiting on that now to move onto the next step! :s x

Host(ess)
    Thanks for reporting the picture issue I emailed the support email too looks like they've linked the extras you get in valentine up with zoo story 2 instead of pet shop to me.
    Love the game & can't wait to see what more goals there are, have to say though the amount of gems needed for some of the goals, items are a bit excessive no make that way too excessive, I think there should be at least a cap on 20 gems max for anything. And more gems should be given out for goals or upgrading pets, a minimum 2 breeding beds should be free especially when it takes 3 days or more to breed a new pet.

I've not seen any threads for zoo story 2

I'm having the same problem T_T I just need to send love letters to finish two quests, but it keeps saying I already sent it out or the neighbors had enough gifts but its a new day, I didn't send anything out yet. =/

Farm Supplier
    Same problem... For days now! Try every day... Have NOT sent any gifts to friends in four days, still does not work. Have emailed support directly but they do not respond.

Farm Supplier
    Not working. Emailed support directly. No reply. Figures.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee31 View Post
    Not working. Emailed support directly. No reply. Figures.
    see post 14, TL is currently looking into this issue.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    doesnt work for me. it says all neighbors i send it to have received the max amount of gifts and thats not true because i have an ipad acct. that is my neighbor and i dont play on there anymore

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast