View Poll Results: Do you think that the gem prices in pet shop story are to high?

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

190 97.94%
  • Disagree

1 0.52%
  • Nither agree or disagree

3 1.55%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gem prices

by the way i take screen shots of every post just to prove the censorship on this forum. keep up the good work :-D

Farm Supplier
    I agree that the amount of gems it takes to get theses items are ridiculous to say the least. I mean seriously! Do they ever give another nursery for leveling up or do u have to live with one if ucsnt afford the 149 gems to buy another?

Farm Supplier
    * u can't

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek666 View Post
    by the way i take screen shots of every post just to prove the censorship on this forum. keep up the good work :-D
    Apparently mine was too .... Said PS cost of gems is ridiculous, It posted and now it's gone.

Farm Supplier
    Never mind, there it is! Lol I wasn't connected to net

Quote Originally Posted by michellek666 View Post
    SO NOW MY LAST POST WAS DELETED (and 2 other ppls posts) BECAUSE I/WE DISCUSSED THE WEEK LONG DESICION NOT TO PLAY PET STORY BECAUSE OF HIGH GEM COSTS. WOW LOOKS LIKE THERE IS SERIOUS CENSORSHIP GOING ON. AWESOME TL AND FORUM MODERATORS!!!! I HAD A FEELING THERE WAS SOME FUNNY BUSINESS GOING ON AND. NOW ITS CONFIRMED!!
    Really they have deleted your quotes? That's bad TL. Very disappointed in that.

Why is it on other games you get a reward for levelling up but not on here??? Why can't we be awarded a gem for each level up?

This is so true!! People love this game so we complain and seek other suggestions. U will continue to lose players because u ignore us and of course we will continue to refuse purchasing gems until change the prices or come up with another way to earn gems

I agree prices are high. I'm a full time student and just quit my job at a pet supply store. I'm pretty broke. When you work so hard just to make $50 a week it puts spending into perspective. The truth is that the prices are high, but who you need to be upset with isn't TL. You really need to be upset with the people who do buy these pets. Not only did their actions justify the prices, but now TL would face some major backlash from people who spent the hundreds of dollars if the prices were lowered. So just spend what you're willing to spend and move on. Hope for a miracle. But mostly just accept that like with many of the Pokemon games, you probably won't end up catching them all so why stress over it?

Fashion Designer
    There are a small percentage of players that pretty much support the rest of the free players. These players spend thousands on these games and continue to do so. As long as TL can keep those players happy then they can keep charging these prices.

I'm not sure that you would be correct kirbydee3713, that players would be very upset if the pricing scheme changed. Guess we would have to have some on the board to ask.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast