Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: [Player Contest] Valentines Cake Contest

Executive Chef
    A contest can be held by anyone in the forum. It's just the players can't award Gems.
    Prizes are up to the contest host.
    I'll have to gather some ideas if the community wants more player contests. Unless they want to host a contest themselves.
    When i will probably give away a prize is uncertain at the moment as I am not working so I can go ahead and finish up my degree.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Sehana, thank you so much for putting together and hosting this contest. I was not planning to enter at all (Rachael made me ), but I am glad I did . All of the cakes were awesome! Great job everyone!!!!

Executive Chef
    No problem . I've remembered there were quite a few player contests at the beginning, but died off. Just thought to host one myself. It came to me when all the recipes changed stats and stuff and was kind of disappointed and everyone on the forums were disappointed from that event. So I thought to release the stress a bit. But then before I started the contest, they went and changed all the stats back which is all better now.

LOL @ Rachael made u

Everyone did a wonderful job!!! Thank you all!
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FSContestsAdmin View Post
    Contest #1: I'm going to a party!, by FSContestsAdmin
    (Fixed Link)
    Last edited by sehana; 02-20-12 at 05:56 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't go to it O_O There is this Errorline : "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyj0y View Post
    I can't go to it O_O There is this Errorline : "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
    This means that the thread was deleted.
    I have theories as to why, but I won't share them.

Also, I didn't make you. I suggested it, and good thing I did.

Wow! Great imagination - don't think I could do that to my farm - fabulous!!

Executive Chef
    New Contest by SD!
    Earth Day Fashion Contest

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678