Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Player Contest] Valentines Cake Contest

Rhino Keeper
    Such a cute idea, thanks for hosting it Sehana! I've been working on my entry but it's not quite done yet. I love the idea of having people vote for the winner, and both submissions look awesome!

Farm Supplier
    Why is it always pictures? I am not an artist! Anything else here that invoves contest for gems besides art? I failed my art class, and I tried my best in it too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDragonZoo View Post
    Why is it always pictures? I am not an artist! Anything else here that invoves contest for gems besides art? I failed my art class, and I tried my best in it too.
    Well this contest isn't actually for gems, it's just for fun. And there currently is a contest that doesn't require artistic s****s of any kind but unfortunately you missed the deadline. I keep hoping they'll do like a haiku contest or something, I think that'd be really fun, but honestly I think it's great of TL to host any contest at all where they give out free gems, it's something they don't have to do at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyBabyPanda View Post
    Well this contest isn't actually for gems, it's just for fun. And there currently is a contest that doesn't require artistic s****s of any kind but unfortunately you missed the deadline. I keep hoping they'll do like a haiku contest or something, I think that'd be really fun, but honestly I think it's great of TL to host any contest at all where they give out free gems, it's something they don't have to do at all.
    I LOVE POETRY!!! I aced my English because of Haiku's! Maybe we should ask TL for a poetry contest right?! Who's an English teacher here?

Farm Supplier

Poetry

I can rhyme... is that enough to win? I also failed english.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyBabyPanda View Post
    Stupid tablet ****ed myost. I hate this tablet.

I Nevr get the good stuff. Life treats me like trash you know that word... why cant i get onne benefit??? Life for us disabiliies is about the journey toward independane.. which is stupid. Everyone else can take care of theselves when they grow up! Sorry about the bad typing..? Im trying to keep up tme and android inteface has a interface. The prevoius one that got blanked ot was much much etter... this this is not my regular typing. I hate hate haye androud. Im getting a stupid ipaad now tjis doesnt cut it... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 02-04-12 at 08:47 PM.

Farm Supplier
    whatshaaiku?

Rhino Keeper
    A haiku is a form of poetry that consists of 3 lines and 17 syllables.

Executive Chef
    That is a great contest idea. But i am horrible at poems, lol.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    This reminds me of when I was in junior year of high school and in Spanish class we had to write haiku's. It was actually a bit easier for me than it was in English, lol.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast