Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gems Disappeared

Farm Supplier
    They tell me I used 20 gems to skip a quest..something I would never do..I won't even spend the 5 gems to skip the Corgi dogs..I would rather not complete that task..

What Re we supposed to do whe it comes down to their word against ours??

New Resident
    I have just had my gems taken away while I was having lunch. I want them back. I am very protective of my gems, saving them for something special. This may be the end of our friendship.

Fashion Designer
    Can't do anything about it. Just stop buying gems and play the game for free. It lessens the pain when you fall for gem traps. Still bad but at least you didn't spend money on it.

Fashion Designer
    See... It's obvious I ain't the only person faced such problems. I agree with ljsae. I'd rather no complete the quest. Frustrating enough that it's their words against us indeed. Regardless it's a free game, yet TL shouldn't suck up players gems for no reasons. I mean my gems just practically disappeared after a night sleep!
    sophiacml

Farm Supplier
    Oops I meant forum..lol I play because I love my neighbors. Just frustrating because I don't really have the opportunity to earn many more gems..I'm at level 96 and have mastered most crops flowers and trees... Oh well...least they finally fixed gifting thanks team lava

Farm Supplier
    Right on Sophie...we should be neighbors

My gems disappeared this morning also. Sent an email and have had no reply yet. I didn't buy anything or revive crops. There are multiple players missing gems today....did we all use them without knowing? Is there some sort of subliminal message that we all got, spent gems, and then forgot those moments of our game play?lol

Fashion Designer
    Thing is TL support closed my case and the agent who handled my case claimed nothing can be done since their system showed that I indeed recovered my crops, which was full of !
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 02-14-12 at 12:05 PM.
    sophiacml

Rhino Keeper
    I was getting ready to buy some gems in another TL game, pet shop, you guys just reminded me why I don't buy gems! Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    The morale of the story is: - we will never get back our gems which disappeared for reasons best know to TL's system. TL will always have the final say even though we never touch those gems whatever be TL's response be such as we have seen in this thread: " revive withered crops, skip a task, crop circle purchase in picnic basket (like in my case - did not touch basket, never saw item and definitely not in my inventory!).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast