Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How come no way to earn diamond?

Unregistered

Talking Agreed!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What??!!? Gems cost money. Plain and simple. You can earn them by downloading other free games. Since the beginning, it's been clear their intent is to make money through selling gems. I have never, nor will I, pay for gems and I still play the game and am quite successful at it.

The pool hall analogy could be one of the dumbest I have ever heard. How do you think they pay for the tables, upkeep, salaries, etc.? That's like saying you should get to use a public swimming pool for free if you agree to stay off the high dive or go to a movie for free if you buy snacks or sit in the back! Go buy your own pool table if you want to play for free and dictate all the games you want to play.
    seriously!! his analogy was the dumbest for sure -__- ppl need to get over this whole gem thing, its not a big deal
    im constantly getting comments on how nice my bakery is and i havent spent $1 on gems.
    AND you actually CAN earn gems by baking and getting to level 2..there goes ur "earning by s****" haha

Unregistered

Thumbs down Yes

I Totalitly agree I hate it without free gems because I have 0 of them and I can't keep wasting my money on it, it sucks to me

New Resident
    I agree that there should be other opportunities to earn free gems. They take a very long time to get-- have had just 3 for 4 days now and I play a lot. Perhaps a wheel spin or earn diamonds not just cash and stars for some goals. some are very time consuming and you can only operate a limited number if appliances in the beginning. Items and operations that cost diamonds usually use several hard to accumulate diamonds each.

You would have got 10 gems when you first downloaded the game.

I agree that the price of gems is too high, but I currently have 62 gems, and have not purchased any ever (and never will). I got them all through the offers to download games for gems. I would have even more, except of course I've spent (and accidentally lost) some gems. So you can definitely get gems that way.
    I just earn gems by doing the goals to download games.

That quote was originally posted by swati.

Rhino Keeper
    Game download and play is simple and easy so it's the best way to get gems without real money.
    Last edited by chillez; 01-20-15 at 02:14 PM.

IOS does not have option of gems for downloads. That is a perk for android users......the only android perk.
    Also you collect gems by planting. In each item you have levels 1-2-3-4. You will receive a gem for the 2nd and fourth level completed. The draw back with farm story is takes A LOT of planting to achieve levels. I have a large farm and takes many plantings. I personally will never pay for gems in farm story. I feel that if Team Lava gave up on the game and its players why would I give them money. I will not stop playing because I love the game and am a glutton for punishment. :-)
    Hope this helps.
    You can send me neighbor req I water daily and answer all parts request.
    Stormid: ladybugrentals

As you plant each crop or tree has 4 levels. When you reach level 2 you get a diamond and then when you master the crop you get another diamond
    So each crop and tree you can get twp diamonds.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123