Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How come no way to earn diamond?

Lesleypsg

The basic game is free

The diamonds are for extra, so they cost. What incentive would anyone have to make a game like this, or anything for that matter, if they couldn't make a little something for it? Seriously, would you go to work for free? I agree they need to relook at their pricing, or the number of diamonds something should cost but I support them charging something for extra perks or items. I bought some, may not again as I achieved what I wanted, but I didn't be grudge as I've been enjoying the free game just fine so for the bonus items I wanted I coughed up.
    This topic totally floored me ppl wanting it all for free and the ppl who made it to give away their work without any ability to get paid? Again, would u go to work for free. Me, nope. In any event, if u can't afford, then just be patient as every now and then there are free diamond offers for downloading and trying other games, so if u can't afford, b patient as u still have a chance to get some.

Donetta

Question What games do you download that gets free diamonds

I read where if you download games you get free diamonds,but what games do you download to get this?

Unregistered

Lightbulb Incentive to Buy Gems

Why pay "real money" for IAP GEMS? The iTunes FS page prominently displays "Top In Game Purchases". We know, by touching & reading, "Gems" are an IAP and an OPTION. If we want any of the OPTIONAL items, we have the OPTION to purchase for cold, hard currency "Gems". The "Gems" are NOT required to play FS. They are only needed for OPTIONAL enhancements.

I'm buying some "Gems" because I WANT a Goat, a Goose, a Cat, and a way to preview a Neighbour Invite. Do I NEED any of these things to play? No. I would like them and am willing to help TL Devs make everyone's NEEDS, WANTS, DESIRES become a reality.

--Grumpy Granny (not your demographic player, eh?)

Unregistered

Earn diamonds on Bakery Story

there is one way to earn diamonds free on bakery story. when you prepare food, do you notice the little chef hat and +1 floating up with you +1 xp. everytime you make something, it gives you xp for that item. if you click cook and look at the bottom of a dish selection, such as brownies, you'll see a little bar with a chef hat by it. once you fill up that bar, you get a diamond. but you have to make a lot of the dish to fill it up. its just like leveling up on a dish. its a real easy way to earn though.

Unregistered

Earn diamonds on Bakery Story

this only works if your using Bakery Story on your mobile device.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    this only works if your using Bakery Story on your mobile device.
    .? Um, well how else do u play as the game isnt available on desktop?

Not sure about android, but works for iPhone, iPod and iPad ....so again...?

Unregistered
    there is one way to earn diamonds free on bakery story. when you prepare food, do you notice the little chef hat and +1 floating up with you +1 xp. everytime you make something, it gives you xp for that item. if you click cook and look at the bottom of a dish selection, such as brownies, you'll see a little bar with a chef hat by it. once you fill up that bar, you get a diamond. but you have to make a lot of the dish to fill it up. its just like leveling up on a dish. its a real easy way to earn though.
    You only earn gems when u master level 2....so for each recipe u can earn 1 gem max

Grandma Green

Thumbs down Earning Gems

I totally agree.....I love this game but will not "buy" gems. I'd pay for the game, then earn the gems......but I will delete the game before I buy any gems. It sucks the way it's set up right now.

Unregistered

Question Are gems the only thing you actually have to pay for in the game???

I totally agree with the previous statements. If the game is free then why do we have to pay for gems?? I would rather pay for a game and then earn the gems with my s**** at the game. I understand people have to make money with the products they invent and this is a nice game but a downer that you have to pay instead of earning gems by your competence in the game. I suggest some other form of you guys collecting the money: sell the game instead!
    Are gems the only thing you actually have to pay for in the game???

Julie

Smile Earning free gems

You earn gems free of charge when you have planted a certain amount of one crop. When you look at your crop selections you will see a bar showing how much you have planted that particular crop and there is also a leaf icon. For each leaf awarded, sometimes you are awarded bonus coins and sometimes gems. Keep planting the same crop and you'll see what I mean.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast