Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Great news! Tl is changing it back!

Rhino Keeper
    You should be getting the regular prices for Red Velvet Cake and Capp...try restarting your game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MommaLouKC View Post
    Thank you TL... Much appreciated for all you do to make this a fun game. Everyone learns from their mistakes. 
    That is so important, learning from mistakes is vital to for developing new ways of thinking.
    ( I'm not TL staff/ or a mod it's my view)

Farm Supplier
    My red velvet are still selling at $4. I uninstalled and cleared cache.but the other lower price items did change back.the highest price i've been paid so far is $5.

Wheeee!
    I really appreciate it Team Lava! I'll change my bakery that says 'no team lava' to something nice and Valentine-ish, and start spending gems again.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jessuisbelle View Post
    My red velvet are still selling at $4. I uninstalled and cleared cache.but the other lower price items did change back.the highest price i've been paid so far is $5.
    Quote Originally Posted by diet4life View Post
    I noticed that the number of baked goods are back to normal. But the coins I am getting is 4 for everything.
    Check the app store and make sure you do have the most current version of the game.
    If you do, try restarting your device, if that does not work, try deleting and redownloading the game. If still an issue, please advise which device you play on , its current version, and current version of the game you are playing.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Thank you, Team Lava 

Farm Supplier
    thanks, i reinstalled, it's still bakery v1.3.5. i have a nexus s 4g android v2.3.7. i also cleared cache and just checked again, it's still selling at $4.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    That is so important, learning from mistakes is vital to for developing new ways of thinking.
    ( I'm not TL staff/ or a mod it's my view)
    Barley you are so helpful- why not try to work for TL? You would make a nice mod ❤

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mimidori View Post
    Not thanking TL, they're the ones who lowered the prices making us lose coins now I dont suppose we should thank them? I would like to say thanks to all the people who made this happen. Feeling bad I was busy doing goals during that time Does that mean we should be protesting for other things we like? Gem confirmation button?
    That should be next! I don't like to complain but 5 gems for a brownie with seconds left.... A gem confirmation is something everybody should support.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mimidori View Post
    Not thanking TL, they're the ones who lowered the prices making us lose coins now I dont suppose we should thank them? I would like to say thanks to all the people who made this happen. Feeling bad I was busy doing goals during that time Does that mean we should be protesting for other things we like? Gem confirmation button?
    I think that if we complain when we feel we are treaded unjust, then the polite thing to do is to let then know we are thankfull for listening and coreccting there mistake! i for one am thankfull for the change back
    I still hope for a gem conformation button do (its costed me over 30 gems now ) lets hope its still to come

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast