Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Price/Quantity changes in RS/BS/Fashion

Farm Supplier
    Seriously, it's sad that I'm saying this....But this is the best thing thats happened in a longggg time!!! You've restored my faith (and my money!!) in your company-Thanks!!!

Team Lava you rock. I'm so glad you listened to us on this issue. Yea! Thanks so much.

"I want to thank you for so many gifts you gave, your love and your tenderness... I want to thank you..." lalalala I am so happy that it made my favorite Thank you song pop into my head. TeamLava...you really DO care. ::hugs::

Host(ess)
    Ty TL!! But I'm a Droid user an I think that we Droid users want the goals too. I want all that u give the iPhone users!! It's only right! My phone cost just as much as an iPhone...maybe even more! If this doesn't change, you will be losing a lot of ur customers....including me:'(

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it too soon to start complaining that I have too much food again? LOL.. kidding!!!

Now how about we celebrate with a gem sale???

Thanks

And just remember the golden rule for next time - if it ain't broke... don't fix it!!!

New Resident
    I applauded the mods yesterday and now it is time for TL applause! Thank you for being respectful of your players and customers. I look forward to a long happy relationship. You have earned my respect and dollars back. Thank you again for fair play.

Thank you, very happy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post

Remember TL, it's not that we don't appreciate your hard work and your want to even have these games out there for us. We know that without you, we don't have the games. Trust, appreciation and communication goes a long way. The best relationships are built from balance, and understanding.
    Bakery matters to me because it made it possible for me connect with people all over this planet. Good people! My friends. This game has created a global community that has bonded. Gem confirmation matters as it shows ttrustworthy character in these games that matter. Don't let us down. Also block. Edit pending and ofcoarse android equality. Did that come off corney?

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast