Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Price/Quantity changes in RS/BS/Fashion

Rhino Keeper
    Either way, if they fixed the sell price, then they fixed the purchase price and the quantities...it should go back to what we're all used to now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    These are the items in RS that are $1 a plate.

French Toast
    Clam Chowder
    Fish & Chips
    Fruit Salad
    Bacon and Eggs
    Baked Scallops
    Burritos
    Grilled Cheese

These are the items in BS that are $1 a plate.

Brownies
    Chocolate Cookies
    Coffee
    Two words....SO WHAT!!! OMG I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!! Here I was, rearranging tables and blocking chairs from greedy customers and my mushrooms were ready. So I serve em and get ready to order my other low yielding yet high volume item, and thought I saw Olives and Cheese for 2000 again. I went .. nah ... I'm seeing things ... and looked again and WOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! I ran around from room to room of my fav neighbors like the town cryer yelling "OMG THE FOOD IS BACK TO NORRRRMAAAAAALLLLLL" .. LOL. I'm stoked! I wanna call somebody and tell em but I think my friends are bout tired of me and these games ...lol I'M SO HAPPY!! TY TL, Tyvm! Now I gotta go redecorate my redecorations!

Rhino Keeper
    Might even spend a celebratory gem ... though I was trying save for my game retirement ..lol

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for listening. Now I can put back my counters and my host table and unblock my tables. And hopefully, I'll even start having a self-sustaining restaurant and happy storm troopers.

New Resident
    Thank you very much for the change! The games are fun again, instead of being a chore.

Thank you very much, Team Lava!! As a loyal Level 96 player in BS, RS, and FS, I speak for many when I say that I am VERY appreciative of you listening to customer feedback and changing the games back! You definitely have kept a large loyal following by doing this! I know I don't plan on quitting any time soon. I love these games! Thanks again!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gotalotaluv View Post
    Two words....SO WHAT!!! OMG I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!! Here I was, rearranging tables and blocking chairs from greedy customers and my mushrooms were ready. So I serve em and get ready to order my other low yielding yet high volume item, and thought I saw Olives and Cheese for 2000 again. I went .. nah ... I'm seeing things ... and looked again and WOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! I ran around from room to room of my fav neighbors like the town cryer yelling "OMG THE FOOD IS BACK TO NORRRRMAAAAAALLLLLL" .. LOL. I'm stoked! I wanna call somebody and tell em but I think my friends are bout tired of me and these games ...lol I'M SO HAPPY!! TY TL, Tyvm! Now I gotta go redecorate my redecorations!
    Someone asked for that information, so I provided it. I'm not complaining about it, I was just giving the information.

I see no change.

Farm Supplier
    HILARIOUS!!! That is exactly how I feel too!! And my friend and family all think I'm crazy! LOL!

Rhino Keeper
    Thx for listening to our feedbacks

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast