Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Price/Quantity changes in RS/BS/Fashion

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you soooo much!

Yay!!! Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW LOVELY!! great news!! Now TL now that you are actually paying attention let's see if we can go all the way and fix some other issues!! For a long time players have been posting and asking TL to fix those REAL issues:
    1) Gem traps { they are real, don't deny it}
    2) Less ads!! less ads!! less ads!! If I am please with the game that I am playing, I will seek other games. If I am not... Your ad will irritate me at best.

Keep providing great games, with fair rules, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, and we ( the players) will keep your ratings up!!

Rhino Keeper
    I read they changed the serving sizes back but don't be fooled. They cut the prices/serving to $1/plate on some items. U should be ashamed team lava. Why do u keep playing these little tricks on your customers??? Just change everything back to how it was originally.

Fashion Designer
    Yay i am so happy!!! i new the blackout would work! every one that sent a 1 star review on the apps please change them back to 5 stars as i am going to do!!! thankyou TL for listening to us!!!.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 88dalejr View Post
    I read they changed the serving sizes back but don't be fooled. They cut the prices/serving to $1/plate on some items. U should be ashamed team lava. Why do u keep playing these little tricks on your customers??? Just change everything back to how it was originally.
    Where are you getting this info?? plz i want to know cuz if it is so i will plan another strike, but for a week. if not i am verry happy with TL

Rhino Keeper
    What about FS? Crop coin yields are Down in the last crop additions. A sixteen hour or more crop used to yield coins. Now they are barely above break even... Mid level farmers are being penalized. Any farmer trying to buy a mansion etc And master crops are going to to need months of planting with new crop formulas. I love that TL gets it with other story games. How about FS?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by catgirl477 View Post
    Where are you getting this info?? plz i want to know cuz if it is so i will plan another strike, but for a week. if not i am verry happy with TL
    These are the items in RS that are $1 a plate.

French Toast
    Clam Chowder
    Fish & Chips
    Fruit Salad
    Bacon and Eggs
    Baked Scallops
    Burritos
    Grilled Cheese

These are the items in BS that are $1 a plate.

Brownies
    Chocolate Cookies
    Coffee

There could be more, but these are the ones that show up on the spreadsheet that I maintain. Be advised that I don't have access to all recipes and I don't have all the appliances (I think). But so far, for me anyways, RS took the bigger hit.

Rhino Keeper
    Excellent!!! Yaaaaay

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 88dalejr View Post
    In RS, the 1 coin per serving is for the burritos and that's how it was originally. A lot of them are now 2 coins per...not sure if that was the case before though.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast