Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Price/Quantity changes in RS/BS/Fashion

Host(ess)

!,000,000 Thanx!!

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Due to customer feedback, TeamLava has decided to revert the changes made to the quantities and prices of contracts/recipes in Bakery Story, Fashion Story and Restaurant Story. We are very appreciative of the customer feedback in both emails to Support and, naturally, posts in the forums to help us make this decision. Please let us know if you have further thoughts/feedback on these changes in the thread below.
    "Thank you very much!! It will be better than the changes you had made, Alot of unhappy fellow neighbors/friends/customers!!"

New Resident
    I agree I wrote to teamlava about this as it seems illegal. You can return things at stores restaurants etc everywhere but here. I accidentally tapped gems & the response I got was snarky. In other words it was my fault & if I had buyers remorse too bad.

Host(ess)
    Thank you!!!!!!

New Resident
    Sooooo glad to see this change! This is definetly making everyone happier, I know how disappointed I was when the plates decreased and I took time to email TL and got a response and im glad others had feedback submitted as well and that we were listened to

Farm Supplier
    Thanks TL!

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed that the new rule is being applied to the new stuff, food and clothes.

New Resident
    I'm still not getting all my experience points. I only get 6 stars when ordering even though the amount of experience should be more, and I don't get any when displaying the items. My friend plays the same game and get the remaining stars when displaying the items. I'm on version 1.4.3. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shamei View Post
    TL only listen to Idevice users complain..How bout Goals for Android user?
    To be fair, it affected both parties - but I get what you mean.

No word on goals though.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by shamei View Post
    TL only listen to Idevice users complain..How bout Goals for Android user?
    They don't always listen to us. I haven't had any goals at all on BS but I have them on RS. I've complained several times, but the best reply I got was to reinstall the app (which I mentioned I'd done). Most of my neighbours have this problem and have complained but with still no result. If any one knows what I should do then I'm all ears.

Host(ess)
    Thank you!!!!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast