Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Price/Quantity changes in RS/BS/Fashion

New Resident
    I participated in the one-day shutdown and also shared thoughts on the Droid market game ratings. I would spend $ on this game if I knew my gems were 'safe' (call me conservative - but, hey, it's my $). Please add the gem verify button. I would also suggest that in certain demographics, the idea that part of your $ spent would go to a "greater good" (i.e., player's choice of internationally recognized charitable organizations) would have a lot of appeal. I would feel better about buying gems if I knew a percentage of gem earnings/sales went to a good cause. I don't think I'm the only one there. I don't mind the advertising if it helps to keep the games free for many players - cross promoting so often does seem a little excessive. Less intrusive would be preferable (maybe pay-per-click or just something as you sign on or off). I think a lot of players would participate in surveys - might even be another source of revenue for you from survey companies if you cross-promoted through those opportunities (players' choice to participate, of course). Thanks for showing responsiveness, TL. Take the next step and make the other fixes people really want - gem security, Droid equity, delete non-responsive nbr requests, block unacceptable players. Shouldn't be that hard.

Host(ess)
    I love RS and BS I have other issues with the game but right now I applaued you Teamlava and thank you for a job well done! 

Host(ess)
    Thank you very much. I might re-open my Fashion story butikk now.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you!

I will be able to max expand my RS and BS games sooner!!! ;-)

Host(ess)
    this is good but everyone knows teamlava is a scam get a confirmation button already !!!

New Resident
    wow i could'nt wait for that well i purchased a lot because of some cute stuff that coins can't buy in resto, bakery, and fashion (--) hope all the high prices will drop down at least half of the original amount. God Bless team lava and i am happy got lots of neighbors now but u can still add me if u want guys "" utzie"" is my id in restaurant, bakery, and fashion still accepting neighbors c yah at my business zone have fun!

Executive Chef
    Thank you, TL, for listening to us.

Farm Supplier
    Yes when the food expires the recover and throw away buttons have moved. Meaning people are going to click the wrong option but maybe that's the plan

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the heads up. Now I will pay attention more.. it's hard when you are playing the game right before bed though

TL is so tricky! I really should find something to buy with my gems before they get stolen.

Farm Supplier
    TL only listen to Idevice users complain..How bout Goals for Android user?