Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Price/Quantity changes in RS/BS/Fashion

Rhino Keeper
    GOOD!

Quote Originally Posted by ultrafrog View Post
    It's important to not lose sight of what we really want as kahlan531 has stated. Remember that gem traps still exist.

This whole quantity/pricing update was done by TL to fix what wasn't broken to begin with so I don't see all the issues as being resolved when they revert the (bad) changes they put out!

Only time will tell if this means more changes are on the horizon or if things are still the same.
    I couldnt agree more! I am only slightly pleased, as I hope they don't think that this will lull us into forgetting all the gem and advertising issues that will continue to have players upset.

So happy about this! I got on today and saw all the servings were back and i got so excited! Crappy day got so much better once i saw that!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Due to customer feedback, TeamLava has decided to revert the changes made to the quantities and prices of contracts/recipes in Bakery Story, Fashion Story and Restaurant Story. We are very appreciative of the customer feedback in both emails to Support and, naturally, posts in the forums to help us make this decision. Please let us know if you have further thoughts/feedback on these changes in the thread below.
    Thanks very much, GM, but I also notice that the new crops coming out for Farm story now offer much less coins compared to before, e.g. the square melon and daikon, the reward is much less than a fruit and a vegetable that requires a similar time to plant, Is it due to the level?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerettejudy View Post
    I couldnt agree more! I am only slightly pleased, as I hope they don't think that this will lull us into forgetting all the gem and advertising issues that will continue to have players upset.

I think that was TL plan. Look at how many people are singing their praises. They know how to divert attention from all the existing problems by messing with something that wasn't broken. They sat back and waited for the complaints to reign supreme for awhile. Then just like the cavalry here comes the staff of TL riding in to save the day, and all the town people are thankful and happy. Once again in the Land of Teamlava order had been restored and the staff of TL are back on top.

Fashion Designer
    Haha. I'd like to think they aren't that devious, maddsassy! Or are they? O_O

New Resident
    So HAPPY now!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!

Many thanks. Unity is strength.

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much TL