Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Price/Quantity changes in RS/BS/Fashion

Just wanna ask now that we're back to the original pricing does the burritos really only sell for 1 coin? And the lemon lime soda for 4 coins only? Help with my querry pls thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanrinacent View Post
    Just wanna ask now that we're back to the original pricing does the burritos really only sell for 1 coin? And the lemon lime soda for 4 coins only? Help with my querry pls thanks!
    Noticed that too...but apple pie sells for 8 coins.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by pretty747 View Post
    An important thing to remember -

while it is all very nice to say thanks to TL for this, they are not the people we should be thanking.

We all should take a moment to say a huge thank you to the people who spoke up and wouldn't shut up about how unfair this change was..

Thank you to the people who stood up and organised to show how upset they were by trying to organise the event that shall not be named

Thank you to the people who kept posting here on the forums even though people called them whiners and told them to shut up..

Thank you to the people who through sheer determination and speaking up have given us back what we had in the first place before someone decided to take it away for no decent reason..

I sincerely hope that TL have learned an important lesson from this - but we have an important lesson to learn from it too. Our voices can change things.
    Bravo. Well said.

Thank you so much. :-)

Yay! Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank You TL. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pretty747 View Post
    An important thing to remember -

while it is all very nice to say thanks to TL for this, they are not the people we should be thanking.

We all should take a moment to say a huge thank you to the people who spoke up and wouldn't shut up about how unfair this change was..

Thank you to the people who stood up and organised to show how upset they were by trying to organise the event that shall not be named

Thank you to the people who kept posting here on the forums even though people called them whiners and told them to shut up..

Thank you to the people who through sheer determination and speaking up have given us back what we had in the first place before someone decided to take it away for no decent reason..

I sincerely hope that TL have learned an important lesson from this - but we have an important lesson to learn from it too. Our voices can change things.
    I 100% agree!! I was called catty in one thread because I asked why Thank TL? Sure they didn't have to do it, but I think it was the PEOPLE that brought about the changes.

Fashion Designer
    Oh i forgot to ask .. Is that also the case in Farm Story? I mean the stupid 1xp crops..?

THANK YOU TL! Bakery and Restaurant are fun again!

Thank you TL!