Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sloth

Rhino Keeper
    I have seen the completed sloth habitat on a tour. I'll try to find it again. I have only upgraded it once. Have to save back up to upgrade it (complete it) since I already spent gold on completing jack rabbits and jackalopes. Once I breed the mtn goats for 5 frickin days (each), I should get there.

P.S. it is not "worth it" - - not a good investment - - to upgrade something so expensive. Only do it for the satisfaction, not because of the gold it earns you !!!

Most ofthe big ones take 4-6 months to pay themselves back, but the worst I've seen so far is the second upgrade on the manx sheep. If you collect exactly every 18 hours, it will only take you a mere 340 days to make your money back. :P 108800 for only a 240 coin bump. ^^These are things you do when you run out of other things to buy.

Executive Chef
    I've now bought a sloth and fully upgraded my Manx sheep, only because 1) I have no expansions left, and 2) breed times are so long. Because of these two things, my zoo does not change much so mostly what I'm doing is just collecting coins and XP. Eventually it builds up when you have very little else to do with the money.

Unhappy Sloth & Jackrabbit Query

I've noticed that both the sloth and the jackrabbit have the lab symbol on their description pics. Doesn't that symbol mean you can gain them through crossbreeding other animals to make them? I just can't find their "recipe" anywhere. It's so frustrating when you also have to shell out ever increasing high prices just to expand & buy other animals to reach goals. It's a GAME after all and is supposed to be fun & enjoyable, not frustrating & annoying. Sure, a good game should be challenging but this is a little much! My problem is I've already invested a lot of gem money & time in it to stop playing now so I guess I will grudgingly have to store some lower pay out animals and buy more popcorn machines. Some fun that will be! If anyone can answer my question about what the lab symbol on the sloth & jackrabbit really means I'd appreciate it very much! Thank you!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by joyzjewlz1221 View Post
    I've noticed that both the sloth and the jackrabbit have the lab symbol on their description pics. Doesn't that symbol mean you can gain them through crossbreeding other animals to make them? I just can't find their "recipe" anywhere.
    Concise list of cross breeds
    That symbol means they can make something, not that they can be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Montegoe View Post
    I want to play Zoo Story 2 not "Hot Dogs & Popcorn".
    That made me giggle like a mad woman LMAO! ^_^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123