Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sloth

Executive Chef
    And yet the Sloth only gives you a little over 1052 coins every seven hours!

Guy lok at them this way (i mean the sloth and the rabbit that follows it , it costs 390k gold aprox) both were the last levels animals, a milestone to reach when you had "finished" the game or on other words, to keep you entretained questing unless you wanted to buy some gems. Both are expensive indeed however keep in mind that on all this games (not only team lava ones) there must be an incentive for spending cash and we don?t have to get all the stuff on record time.

What will happen when you have all the animals?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by franceschina86 View Post
    Bells08 you are lucky that orangutan costs you 64.000 coins... I'm still collecting 92.000 coins.. I agree with both of you, it's crazy...Hope TL may update and change some prices....
    Hi the orangutan did cost me 92,000, I meant it took me ages just to get to 64,000 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Read the posts "How to play by their rules" and "Fastest Ways to Earn Gold and XP" to see how to build up gold quickly. Basically, you put into storage nearly all the animals in your zoo, and replace them with ICE CREAM STANDS. Remove paths & decorations too by the way. Fill every space you can with ice cream stands and then wear out your finger collecting as often as you can. You can earn 50,000 or 100,000 or even up to 200,000 gold per day with this strategy, depending on the size of your zoo and how often you collect.

Rhino Keeper
    I think it's great that people have figured how to earn coins or xp really fast, but I don't like the idea of having to empty my entire zoo of animals and replace it with hot dog stands. To me it sort of takes the fun out of it. I get that TL needs to slow down our progress somewhat as we all get close to the next level cap but I want to play Zoo Story 2 not "Hot Dogs & Popcorn".

New Resident
    I particularly enjoy that the breeding time is 7 days. Insanity

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggggdave View Post
    I particularly enjoy that the breeding time is 7 days. Insanity
    It takes that long to earn the coins you lost to breed, lol����....making slow but steady progress myself....play lots of story games but this is by far the slowest earner and the most expensive gem mandatory....

Quote Originally Posted by Montegoe View Post
    I think it's great that people have figured how to earn coins or xp really fast, but I don't like the idea of having to empty my entire zoo of animals and replace it with hot dog stands. To me it sort of takes the fun out of it. I get that TL needs to slow down our progress somewhat as we all get close to the next level cap but I want to play Zoo Story 2 not "Hot Dogs & Popcorn".
    I'm doing pretty well with almost all animals. I have 99 ice cream stands (=11 animals), but they are along the bottom edges of my zoo where most folks don't bother to go look anyway. I can usually harvest ~120k coins per day, and I have most of my animals in blocks of four. There is a path connecting to every exhibit, so it still looks like a zoo as well. However, if you need to find a restroom, we're in trouble...

Rhino Keeper
    Quite a number of high-level zoos have sloths, j-rabbits and j-lopes. You will probably notice those zoos tend to have certain animals in them - - the highest gold-earning animals -- and also fill every available spot with other gold-earning items, namely the ice cream stand which earns the most on average. Then you have to wear out your finger collecting, and also be very patient.

The game owners want you to "desire them" more than your strategies and patience can handle, and thus spend gems to get there. Save your gems, if you bought any, for items you CANNOT get without patience.

Fashion Designer
    I finally have enough coins saved up to buy one of the expensive animals. Not sure yet if which one I want to buy but I only have enough for one, no mate. It took me quite some time to accumulate that many coins too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast