Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sloth

Host(ess)

Sloth

Just unlocked level 29 and gained a new animal, the sloth..... I was glad it was a gem animal but come on TL 364,500 coins that's madness, I haven't even managed to collect enough coins to get another orangutan, it's taken a week already just to earn 64,000 coins. This is hard work, come on TL u need to reduce the coin animals to a realistic price!!!

Host(ess)
    Sorry I was glad it WASN'T a gem animal......

Banned
    It is hard to earn coins in both Zoo story2 and pet shop story, I really hope TL may be able to look at this. So the player's are able to earn coins much quicker. Many of the animals and expansions cost quite a lot of coins, I know I have to wait quite a while for expansions now. It's hard to remember to access the game every one to two hour's for the collection of coins. I fear this affect's many player's and may put of player's from continuing with the games. However, I love playing both pet shop story and zoo story2.

Host(ess)
    Bells08 you are lucky that orangutan costs you 64.000 coins... I'm still collecting 92.000 coins.. I agree with both of you, it's crazy...Hope TL may update and change some prices....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by franceschina86 View Post
    Bells08 you are lucky that orangutan costs you 64.000 coins... I'm still collecting 92.000 coins.. I agree with both of you, it's crazy...Hope TL may update and change some prices....
    It really is so difficult to build up coins, I've never experienced this on the other TL games when I first started playing them. Maybe, a bigger daily amount would really help us.

Host(ess)
    Yeah! I agree.. lower price or higher daily amount....finger crossed!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by franceschina86 View Post
    Yeah! I agree.. lower price or higher daily amount....finger crossed!
    I really hope so too, a higher daily amount would maybe be more beneficial and possibly easier for TL.

Banned
    Yep, my Orangutan shows at 92,700. And if think Sloth high, The Jack Rabbit is 396,000 and need that to crossbreed a Jackalope for 287,700.

Who's managed to save up for one?

Fashion Designer
    Well, then you might be interested in knowing Habitat upgrades for sloth are 366,000 then 732,000. Upgrades for jack rabbit are 255,000 and 510,000. The jackalopes hab upgrades are 150,000ish and 232,000.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast