Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where are the valentines items in iphone?

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone have a pic of the chair. I have all updates in my droid but none on ipod4th gen. I didn't get chair however. And I have not seen it on any. Bkrys that did get update. Plz lmk. I AM NOT ADDING. UT IF U HAVE THE CHAIR I WILL ADD U TO MY BKRY AT THIS ID pinkhatblondie. If I can't. It I would add to the posted Id. I am injured so it's been very hard for me to keep up with tipping nbrs I already have and my daughter tips for me on the iPod bkry. Please be understanding. I will change this when I m no longer in constant pain. Thank u so much all.

Host(ess)
    Same here. A lot of my neighbors have the new items, both Android and iPad and so far, no new items for me! So sad. I keep checking with hope....

Rhino Keeper
    Same here..still waiting for the update

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gidget10 View Post
    Same here. A lot of my neighbors have the new items, both Android and iPad and so far, no new items for me! So sad. I keep checking with hope....
    Sorry, some lucky IOS players recieved some Valentine items before TL had to withdraw them. TL have not given any more information on when they might be released. I wish I could give you better news, I'm really hoping it will be as soon as possible as some players are distressed by this.

Rhino Keeper
    I have bs on my phone and it got the valentines items straight away, the chair is an unlocked goal item. No one will have the chair until they have the goals.

It's a cute chocolate truffle chair, in a paper, don't know what to call it, has ******s on top of the chocolate.

I play on an iPad, and no sign of valentine items anywhere in bs or fashion for me yet, although its Wednesday night.

New Resident
    I've got them I on my iPhone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12