Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Animals come from the Mystery Boxes ??

Executive Chef
    Re: the complete list--

You can also get snow fairies and snow owls from the winter box and the werewolf from the monster box.

Banned
    Thank you for the lovely list, very helpful.

Rhino Keeper
    I have bought 6 Winter Boxes from Zoo Story 2
    1 Presents, 2 Snowy Owl, 3 Yeti, 4 Winter Tree (Xmas Tree), 5 Snow Hare, 6 Presents AGAIN. I was so pissed to get Presents AGAIN!! It was lame to have one lot but TWO!! Waste of 48 gems. The Fairies are cute.

Farm Supplier
    I feel your pain. I have 4 foo dogs and tons of trees, snow lanterns, and tea houses from the aisan box and still don't have all of the animals.

Rhino Keeper

Red face

4 Dog statues!! Lame!! I have seen a Wendigo in one of my neighbours Zoos. Said they got it in the Winter Box. Looks like the Yeti with horns.

Rhino Keeper

Updated List of Animals from MYSTERY BOXES

If two of the boxes have 5 animals available, there is a decent chance that we have not discovered all of the animals from the Far East box yet (only 3 mentioned on this forum, so far).

Far East Box
    Kirin - Far East Box
    Mandarin Duck - Far East Box
    Racoon Dog - Far East Box

Monster Box
    Cerberus - Monster Box
    Ghost - Monster Box
    Imp - Monster Box
    Werewolf - Monster Box
    Wendigo - Which Box ??

Winter Box
    Snow Owls - Winter Box
    Snow Fairies - Winter Box
    Snowman - Winter Box
    Snowshoe Hare - Winter Box
    Yeti - Winter Box

The above post says Winter Box for the "Wendigo" but Wikipedia's description implies it may come from the Monster Box:

The Wendigo (also known as Windigo, Weendigo, Windago, Waindigo, Windiga, Witiko, Wihtikow, and numerous other variants)[1] is a mythical creature appearing in the mythology of the Algonquian people. It is a malevolent cannibalistic spirit into which humans could transform, or which could possess humans. Those who indulged in cannibalism were at particular risk,[2] and the legend appears to have reinforced this practice as a taboo.

Wendigo psychosis is the name conventionally given to a culture-bound disorder which involved an intense craving for human flesh and the fear that the sufferer would turn into a cannibal. This once occurred frequently among Algonquian Native cultures, but has declined due to the Native American urbanization.

Recently the Wendigo has also become a horror entity of contemporary literature and film, much like the vampire, werewolf, or zombie, although these fictional depictions often bear little resemblance to the original entity.[3]

IMAGE of a Wendigo found via Google search (not from Zoo Story 2):

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy Wendigo

I have not got a Wendigo myself. I am only going by what one of my neighbours told me. Said they got their Wendigo in the Winter Box. It looks like a Winter Monster so maybe it comes in both. Don;t know. I got 2 more Winter Boxes. Got a Lamp then Presents AGAIN! Got three Presents now. SO LAME!!

Can't get a ghost! :(

I can't seem to get a ghost! I've bought 20+ boxes. Though I did get Cerberus, 3 Imps, 3 scarecrows, a bunch of eyrie benches, 3 spooky pumpkins, several scary stress, 3 pumpkin patches, and at least 5 creepy forests! If anyone sees a ghost, post a screen shot please?

oh, Monster Bash boxes, forgot to add that

sorry I forgot to add one more thing, I also got a Werewolf, but I really want a ghost!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast