Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Animals come from the Mystery Boxes ??

Rhino Keeper

Red face

I feel for you. 20 times!! That sucks!! Wish I had a Ghost too, so cute. I have seen it in one of my neighbours Zoos. I will ask them for their ID and if it is OK to pass it on to you so you can see him too. I also wish we could swap or sell things to each other. I would buy one of your Imps for Gems.

Rhino Keeper

Red face Ghost Zoo ID

Quote Originally Posted by booshalicous View Post
    I can't seem to get a ghost! I've bought 20+ boxes. Though I did get Cerberus, 3 Imps, 3 scarecrows, a bunch of eyrie benches, 3 spooky pumpkins, several scary stress, 3 pumpkin patches, and at least 5 creepy forests! If anyone sees a ghost, post a screen shot please?
    My neighbour who has the Ghost. ID is alya1001. They said they will accept you if you invite them. Their zoo is called Elephant Zoo.

Pics of some mystery box animals

Here is a pic of my ghosts & werewolves. Thanx for all of the mystery box information everyone. It's been a great help to find out which mystery animals I don't have yet! I've been pretty lucky so far and have all but some of the 1st place animals. I just won the snow fairies and an imp today. Please feel free to visit me at jujuz zoo. Have a very happy zoo everybody!!! >^..^< joy

Red face Ghosts and Werewolves Pic

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ghosts & Werewolves.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	8938
    Ghosts and Werewolves, more to come.

Talking A couple of other pics of multiple mystery box animals. I have more in my zoo

Some of my other mystery box animals...

Name:	Imp & Gargoyles.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	8939

Also, visit to see my others. Add me if you'd like, joyzjewlz1221. Thanks, All!!

Name:	zoo_story_2-2013-07-23-06-57-31.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	8940

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123