Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Drop in prices :(

Nightclub Owner
    Well, there were so any compaints about how players had millions of coins and nothing to spend them on since so many if the new deorations were for gems & not coins. There were also so any complaints about how much food people had in their bakeries.

I guess TL listened and responded.
    Let's see what the offiial response is.
    Glad i read this thread. I've been ignorantly declining all those chocolate cakes & brownies!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Glad i read this thread. I've been ignorantly declining all those chocolate cakes & brownies!
    Yes, with the new changes I suddenly desperately need all the food gifts I can get! (Even more so in RS.) Also must remember to stop gifting cappucinos.

Rhino Keeper
    1. The point is not having enough coin content, not having too much coins <<<At least I don't think that's what we really want
    2. We have too much food, but no one's complained they sell for too much!

And couldn't their response be more relevant???
    Confirm button VS Complete-all recipes button;
    Select/deselect all VS auto-select all;

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mimidori View Post
    1. The point is not having enough coin content, not having too much coins <<<At least I don't think that's what we really want
    2. We have too much food, but no one's complained they sell for too much!

And couldn't their response be more relevant???
    Confirm button VS Complete-all recipes button;
    Select/deselect all VS auto-select all;
    Well, yes...that WAS the point, wasn't it.
    As i said, let's wait to see what the official response is.

Farm Supplier
    Serving sizes and profits have been slashed in all TL games! Maybe they figured the yountger players wouldn't notice. By doing this, all of the adults that do play, will have nothing to strategize! All of the games that I DID enjoy (and spend REAL $ on) are being uninstalled on all of my devices. Good luck getting real money for gems from 7 year olds.
    TL, numerous players have left feedback stating they have lost coins/gems, have issues with force closing, among other issues that make it difficult to play your games, why not fix what's broken before you make moves like these?

Rhino Keeper
    This change stinks. I like having lots of food in my shops, and even at level 30-40, which is where I am in BS, RS, and NCS, it's hard enough to stock up! I don't mind the money, but the quantity will make it hard to keep anything in the shop. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by mimirivera View Post
    Serving sizes and profits have been slashed in all TL games! Maybe they figured the yountger players wouldn't notice. By doing this, all of the adults that do play, will have nothing to strategize! All of the games that I DID enjoy (and spend REAL $ on) are being uninstalled on all of my devices. Good luck getting real money for gems from 7 year olds.
    TL, numerous players have left feedback stating they have lost coins/gems, have issues with force closing, among other issues that make it difficult to play your games, why not fix what's broken before you make moves like these?
    I totally agree with everyone here. I thought I was just seeing things when I saw the drop in prices. I was one of those people who kept losing coins for no reasons and I did notice that my red star level (the ones you get when you tip neighbors) keeps decreasing each time I don't tip for a certain amount of time. There was a time where I didn't go on BS for only one day and my star level dropped almost to the end. It almost seems like is hard to built that up as well. I know is not as important as making money for the bakery but I thought that I just throw that in there. Not sure if this was mentioned yet.

Anyway, yes it is disappointing to see a drop in prices as I was trying to save up to expand my bakery before buying anymore decorations since with my level at the moment, the cost to make the bakery bigger is 1 million or more. At this rate, it seems impossible to get there. It doesn't help either when I'm only allowed to buy one oven at every 4 levels. I'm pretty much making my own goals since it seems that the Android users are not getting any actual goals either. Why even allowing Android users to download this when they don't even bother giving us any kind of goals and upgrades as much as the iphone and ipad users.

If this continues, then I'm pretty much going to uninstall this since is not even fun anymore with all these "changes".

Executive Chef
    I didn't even notice there was a change. In Nightclub I still have tons of Halloween drinks not sold yet so I don't mind the lower amount of plates but I don't like the lower amount of coins we get from them.

That stinks, something definitely needs to be done so that each plate gets different amounts and not just $4...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddieMay33 View Post
    Sometimes, it seems that people at Team Lava don't even play their own games...
    I have to admit there have been times when I've wondered the same thing when some of these changes come about. As I mentioned, I'm at a level with enough stockpile of food that the change in # of servings doesn't affect me like lower level players and I've already mastered and sold out of the higher value food so the 4 coin per plate change doesn't affect me either but I still think equalizing the value of all the servings, regardless of cooking time, isn't a good move for the game itself. It takes away some of the strategy and thought of the game and makes it more mindless as well as pretty much illogical that a 2-day pumpkin pie is worth the same as a 1 minute brownie. The only incentive to make a recipe is for mastery for 2 gems. The timing of this change is also questionable since it comes at a time when some people are trying to strategize how to increase their coin count to buy some of the holiday items before they disappear on the 20th. Now that's been taken away from them. This really doesn't seem to be well thought out. If they have some other purpose for doing this (besides the more nefarious ones people have speculated about), I'd love to hear it. Otherwise, it just doesn't make sense.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast