Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Drop in prices :(

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sumnboutme View Post
    Could it be a response to all those threads about people having massive amounts of food? I mean, with the decrease in plates per order it seems that way to me...
    That makes sense.

Fashion Designer
    I don't mind that they decreased the number of servings but don't like that they equalized all food to 4 coins per serving. Out of curiosity, for anyone who had cap, red velvet cake, etc, already on your counters before the change, are you now getting only 4 coins for them or are you getting the old, higher amount for them? I made all the higher value food already and have sold out of them (thank goodness) so I can't tell.

Grand Emperor
    Not announcing changes is the norm for TL games. I don't like it, but they're not going to do anything different.

Executive Chef
    I think they were hoping people wouldn't notice. So it isn't horrible for people of higher levels who have more money than they can do with (like myself), but it doesn't really help the lower level players. So in essence more people who are lower leveled may be willing to purchase gems to expand (etc) instead of waiting forever to earn the amount of money in coins to expand. That's what I think may have gone through the minds at TL.

Rhino Keeper
    Omg I didn't even notice until I read this... I might as well just keep one available dish in store so I have space for decoration

I still hope that it is just an update error

coz some number can't be divide exactly, (e.g. quantity is 30, while earn is 110 coins, which doesn't make sense)
    I cook some brownie to check,
    it make +3 coins each,
    but it should be +3.xx something

New Resident

Unhappy The new lower yields stink!!

I don't like the change at all! Why make different products if they all yield the same thing? NThey did the same thing to other games; Nightclub Story, Restaurant Story, Bakery Story. I might as well as stick to 1 product the way the games are now!

I don't like this change either. The whole point of waiting 1 day for a dish to be ready was only worthwhile when it meant more money... they all yeild the same why wait and cook a whole day ? just pointless and stupid. as the levels progress im loosing more interest. whats the point anymore

Rhino Keeper
    Nmishi, maybe it wasn't the weekly updates that allowed you to stay open 24/7, but the fact that you were already at lvl 50-60?
    They have not only lowered the amount of plates of food that came AFTER the weekly updates started, but of all meals, even ones that have been there since the begining.
    The change will not affect and will probably we welcomed by higher lvl players but it hurts bakeries that are just starting out. I agree that is probably to make new players expand with gems and spend 24gems per stove to open more slots quickly. Dirty trick!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by putka View Post
    Nmishi, maybe it wasn't the weekly updates that allowed you to stay open 24/7, but the fact that you were already at lvl 50-60?
    They have not only lowered the amount of plates of food that came AFTER the weekly updates started, but of all meals, even ones that have been there since the begining.
    The change will not affect and will probably we welcomed by higher lvl players but it hurts bakeries that are just starting out. I agree that is probably to make new players expand with gems and spend 24gems per stove to open more slots quickly. Dirty trick!
    It was canolli (BS) and tiramisu (RS) that kept me open. I made a whole bunch of those and was able to stay open 24/7 on both games. Those were the first 2 dishes released. After that all the new recipes had a whole lot of plates, and eventually I got up to 2.4M in BS.

I agree, it is harder now for new players with the change, and I haven't done an analysis (and probably won't) on if it is harder or easier than it was before the weekly updates.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast