Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Drop in prices :(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I am an older player (game-wise). I like the change. It means that when I bake something, I'll get less plates, which I have been asking for in some threads. I, like many as evidenced in a thread on how much food people have on their counters, have too much food and I only bake new recipes and then put my appliances in storage. This will allow me to make some of the old dishes I haven't made in a long time, because it would just add to the large amount of food I have.

I think it benefits the older players. I did a quick glance at a few of the changes, and think that it will be tougher for newer players to keep food on their counters.
    Sure its great for the older players if TL didnt steal ur millions worth of food first (door wasnt blocked and got no money and of course TL support didnt care and did nothing about it)! Im a level 95 and cant keep food on my counters now....so it truly doesnt bemefit older players...and ive lost over 50 (level 90+) players due to TLs mistakes! So yay for u for not getting stolen from like me and several others!

Fashion Designer
    It's not a good change because with the old system you always had the option to control the quantities you cooked. Now you just simply cook less.

If you want to serve certain foods then clear out your counters so only those foods show. There you go.

If you don't want large quantities of food, then cook on less appliances..

The change isn't benefiting older players, it's removing control from the players who now have less options than before.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TXTiger View Post
    This really irritates me. I am relatively new to the game(s) trying to make sure I have enough food. So for me it is less about coin/plate and more plates/hour to make them. This change has completely messed things up for me. So now im effectively forced to close my restaurant/bakery often and frankly I may just quit playing. To make matter worse they made such a dramatic change without letting anyone know it ahead of time (in reality unless you happen to notice you wouldn't be aware of it at all). Shame on you TL.
    So unfair to a user I heard called sehana, I have seen her wonderful charts she made of all the food quantities and amount of coins and time to sell ect... It takes a lot of effort to do such things... visit her website:

supremedynasty.com

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantisonearth View Post
    So unfair to a user I heard called sehana, I have seen her wonderful charts she made of all the food quantities and amount of coins and time to sell ect... It takes a lot of effort to do such things... visit her website:

supremedynasty.com
    - aww Thanks, I appreciate that.
    I have been a little slow in updating the charts because of the disappointment :/. But it's slowly being updated
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    Teamlava makers are millionaires in real life. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ why can't I be one on my iPhone? Guess they're looking out for the "virtual customers" wallets.

Rhino Keeper

Angry

I agree totally with everyone accept the frog person,due to the insanes changes on team lavas part due to their greed,the people who give them their pay checks based on time usage,ratings, gem purchases etc,the game has become very undesirable,Let be said we play this game as entertainment,escape frm the real world,and social interaction,please team lava fix what has been wronged!!

Host(ess)
    So has anyone heard from TL about these horrible changes?? Surely after hundreds apon hundreds of complaints they have given a response and will change it back??

I'm on level 51 and I'm struggling to make a profit. I need to get 2mil to expand.
    Tough tough job and I'm starting to not enjoy the game.

This so sad! all the comments about how the new changes is not making the customers happy, and NOT ONE OF THE SUPPOSE MODERATORS on this page made a comment!! If I was to make a comment about another game, the blue dragon horse person would have been all over it. But since I am voicing out the bad move TL made... NOTHING!! if that's not a sign that the TL crew DOES NOT CARE about the little people that made them number one, I dont know waht will.
    It is clear that TL made a mistake, andthe right thing to do will be to fix it! and take the time to release a statement to calm the players down! but we got nothing!! So I ask my self: why would I put another hard earned DOLLAR into such people's pocket?! why buy another gem?! why would I rate them 5* so other people can get suck in into this game?!
    We are the reason they are on top of the chart!! and if we are being treated in such a cold manner,

Why keep boosting tl ratings?????

Quote Originally Posted by niccy79 View Post
    Sure its great for the older players if TL didnt steal ur millions worth of food first (door wasnt blocked and got no money and of course TL support didnt care and did nothing about it)! Im a level 95 and cant keep food on my counters now....so it truly doesnt bemefit older players...and ive lost over 50 (level 90+) players due to TLs mistakes! So yay for u for not getting stolen from like me and several others!
    I dont know why this player would feel like it's better of the older player because truly and really IT IS NOT!! I am at level 96 and can not keep food on my counters!! Like really if a player as old food that they no longer want to sell:CLEAR THE COUNTER!!! TlL has no reason to alter the whole game for that reason. TL as better things to fix than that!! like : a confirm button before gems are taking away, a clear option that actually GET RID of all spoiled goods( TL will never do that, since it's a great gem trap), bring back the option to gift all neighbors, make sure the app does not crash as much, lower the price of gems!! but yet They are doing portion control because they want to help the players out?!? ya sure!!!