Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Drop in prices :(

Banned
    I feel exactly the same way, I love playing RS and BS. However, I am running out of food on RS and I've had to close for now. I really do wish that we can go back to how it was, please TeamLava. I think RS seems to run quicker with the selling of dishes.

Rhino Keeper
    Here we are 5 days since the first post about this issue on Jan 18. As far as I can tell there has only been one official response to this issue from GroupMagma (post #159) on this thread. I really like GroupMagma, but as I said in another post, I don't understand how this change benefits the players. Despite pages and pages of complaints on this thread and many other shorter threads there hasn't been any other official responses that I have seen. If there are, please direct me so I can try to keep up with this issue. I just quit RS. I am a midlevel player and it is just too much work and therefore not fun. I play games (in RL and virtual) for fun. I have plenty of work to do in my life. When I play I just want to enjoy it and not be wondering if I am going to have enough food in RS. I will probably go to iTunes to give this game a low ranking and do what ever else I can do to get the attention of TL.

I'm level 79 in RS with a good amount of food on my counters. However, I still have to master the new recipes and the longer cook time recipes. The change hasn't really affected me here, but I'm afraid of when it does. I already spend hours not cooking on some of my appliances to make money. I do this in BS as well as I have over 3 mil plates of food collectively and I don't need to cook, except for mastering some things. I don't have the motivation to cook the long cook items anymore because of the food cost change. What's the point? Being a high level player, this change doesn't really make it any easier for me to get coins. I don't see how this helps low level players when they don't even have half the appliances I do (I'm at the max). On top of this, in BS, I've wasted a bunch of money because they still haven't fixed the notifications and I come back to spoiled food a lot of times. This doesn't help me while I'm trying to get to the 5 mil expansion. I still have roughly 1 mil to go. How am I supposed to do that any time soon? I'm afraid to quit baking altogether because I'm reading horror strories of people not being able to keep their counters stocked. Not an issue in BS for me yet, but I don't want it be an issue. This is not a balanced system. I already spend too much time in these games. I don't want to have to spend ALL day playing just to keep my counters full. I really hope they fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    There are several reasons for making the changes, including easier to build for new players (keep in mind recipes are also cheaper now, and many users have commented about running out of money too early and wanting to Reset), and surplus food on counters. While the changes are a bit jarring now for longtime players, we feel in the longrun this will improve the longterm economy and balance of the game.
    How in the world is this balanced when you have different cook times and serving amounts but they all sell for the same 4 coins? This is absolutely NOT balanced. And they haven't changed the cost of the the decor items to reflect the lower profit margin either. I'm am completely dumbfounded by this logic TL has for doing this. Sure, my counters should empty out a little faster on BS, but now I have no motivation to cook anything that takes more than 8-12 hours to cook (I have to sleep some time). My solution to the overstocked counters was to simply not cook. I'll stick to that as it seems the only way I'll make any money right now anyway. Why make them all sell for the same amount when they all cost different amounts to make? Might as well make everything cost exactly the same, with exactly the same servings and exactly the same cook times. What's the point you might ask? Exactly. What's the point in having them all sell for the same amount?

Quote Originally Posted by BellasPalace1 View Post
    And they haven't changed the cost of the the decor items to reflect the lower profit margin either. I'm am completely dumbfounded by this logic TL has for doing this. (...) Why make them all sell for the same amount when they all cost different amounts to make? Might as well make everything cost exactly the same, with exactly the same servings and exactly the same cook times. What's the point you might ask? Exactly. What's the point in having them all sell for the same amount?
    I totally agree with BellasPalace1!

Rhino Keeper
    This change is very discouraging. I am a fairly new player and I really don't see me playing much longer. The game is no longer fun. I hope Team Lava comes to their senses and changes it back to the way it was. This game is going to go downhill fast. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Host(ess)
    I'm level 65 in RS, 59 in nightclub, less in BS & FS... but with everything now being the same price & lower portions, it's hard to keep the counters stocked.

These games were all tedious at best before, extremely laggy, full of bugs, force closes... now with these changes on top of that, I'm done.

I've purchased gems multiple times in the past, regret it now though.

How do I delete my restaurant, bakery, nightclub, etc.? Is this possible, or should I just remove my neighbours & delete my decor before uninstalling?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by sarcastro View Post
    I'm level 65 in RS, 59 in nightclub, less in BS & FS... but with everything now being the same price & lower portions, it's hard to keep the counters stocked.

These games were all tedious at best before, extremely laggy, full of bugs, force closes... now with these changes on top of that, I'm done.

I've purchased gems multiple times in the past, regret it now though.

How do I delete my restaurant, bakery, nightclub, etc.? Is this possible, or should I just remove my neighbours & delete my decor before uninstalling?
    You cannot currently delete or reset games.

You can leave decor in case they change it back and you play again?

Fashion Designer
    You don't have to delete your decor or do anything with it if you don't want to. You can just store all your stuff so it's not on display but if you decide to come back it will still be there for you.

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    There are several reasons for making the changes, including easier to build for new players (keep in mind recipes are also cheaper now, and many users have commented about running out of money too early and wanting to Reset), and surplus food on counters. While the changes are a bit jarring now for longtime players, we feel in the longrun this will improve the longterm economy and balance of the game.
    You say that the reason for the update was that players are running out of money too quickly, and yet you guys changed the price of all foods to 4 coins per plate, making it harder for EVERYONE to earn money which I don't know why because your games were so successful and fun before the update. I personally don't mind the drop in the number of plates per serving because I have millions of plates on my counter. But I am with the other when they say that their counters get emptied too quickly because of the update. From my perspective and probably of many others, it's obvious you guys got greedy and want to extract more money from your loyal costomers. Now 5 days after the update, not only did you not change the games back to the way they are, you guys continued to defend you position and actions like you wanted this to happen. Don't be surprised when you guys receive your next paycheck...