Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Drop in prices :(

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    This is the reason we were given by TL, found on page 8 of this thread.
    I agree with many players. I play the 1 day or 8 hours + in order to bake overnight while sleeping or while at work so that my bakery can stay open. I thought I was imagining that my cappuccino no longer sold for +10 and the other price changes also. But even with all this, and the goals that were set forth, it was difficult to reach the goals as 40 chocolate shakes? Really? on 3 machines it was difficult. 16hours each. Or to get so far in a goal to run up against, buy this item XXgems. WHAT?! If I only have 10 and need 25gems to complete that section of the goal... I'm not buying any gems with my $ that goes for household bills/utilities and living expenses. To equalize the game for all doesn't make sense. It's a long process even when there were higher selling items to reach the next level as it was. Now, with everything at max +4?! Yeah, that's not going to be even fun. These were my stress relievers from TL.

I'd rather buy the game for $2 or $5 and have the goals be 2-3 days max to accomplish without some limited time when I have over 50 neighbors, but oh, Android players don't see the goals, nor the requests... so where is that equalizing for one and all. These changes that have been made over the last month are not... even playing...

Angry Birds here I come. At least you have goals in each level. You see what you need to accomplish... and there aren't changes or limits. Sorry TL but I'm stressing on a once stress reliever. Not a good change I think.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    This is the reason we were given by TL, found on page 8 of this thread.
    Thanks for showing me,Queentina. Sounds like a load of bull to me!

TL, pls change it back. Having everything worth 4 coins makes this game soooo boring. And, I can't appreciate the fact that there was no warning whatsoever. Pls start spending ur time n energy on fixing things that matter, like a confirmation button for gem purchases. Thank u.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    There are several reasons for making the changes, including easier to build for new players (keep in mind recipes are also cheaper now, and many users have commented about running out of money too early and wanting to Reset), and surplus food on counters. While the changes are a bit jarring now for longtime players, we feel in the longrun this will improve the longterm economy and balance of the game.
    TeamLava, not all of us are children who play these game. Many of us are doctors, lawyers, and businessmen. We know what we want. Your blatant disregards to our wishes is unacceptable. It would be foolish not to listen to your buying power. If you look into my account, you will noticed I used to be one of your faithful player. I can no longer do so at the face of such poor customer service.

Farm Supplier
    I would like to think that they would change it back, but just like the "confirmation button" for gems, I don't think it will happen.
    I don't know about other players, but the strategy of the game was why I liked it so much (glitches and all, lol).
    TL has said these games are for users 14yrs and up, but with the recent changes (removing strategy, and the mathematical aspect) seems to be for much younger children.

Since this change, I have quit 3 out of 4 TL games, and have noticed that my neighbors (who were all from the "parts" forum, 3 & 4 stars) have abandoned their bakeries. Empty counters and spoiled food all around.

Honestly, I know this is a free game, but if they changed it back and started charging for it, I would buy it.

Rhino Keeper
    The apps will never be in the PAID category, do the math - many people have literally spent thousands of dollars on these games.

Executive Chef
    I have been playing these games for over a year. I truly do enjoy them
    I left Empire because of zero updates.
    I left City because of lack of new contracts and too many gem-only items.
    I left Nightclub because of an inundation of drinks, too many gem items and drink-only updates.

If I have to start blocking my door in RS because I can't keep counters stocked (making the game stressful instead of fun) I will leave these games for good and take my business and my money elsewhere, as MANY of my neighbors have done already.

Quote Originally Posted by bitty143 View Post
    ugh. I have 17 in my old bakery so no prob there, but I'm starting over on a new device and this will definitely hurt me there. It really is sad that they do these kinds of things. Maybe I won't even bother starting over...
    You can get your old bakery back. I had to switch phones and I definitely didn't wanna lose all that time and dedication I put on it. All you have to do is send them an email explaining everything and in a matter of a couple of days they will restore your old bakery : )

New Resident
    Just to put in my 2 cents on the subject: I would probably fit in the category of "new players" as I started over after not playing for a couple of years (just because of busy-ness, and I hadn't gotten very far at the time anyhow). And as a player who is supposed to be benefited by the change, I definitely don't feel very benefited. It's terribly obnoxious to have empty counters every time I go back in. I'm not an elementary kid, home sick from school, who has time to stare at an animated restaurant all day, which is what is needed with how it's currently set up. This is supposed to be a fun, casual game. At the moment, it's mostly stressful with only a dash of fun left. It was an interesting experiment on the part of the developers, but I'm afraid it failed.

New Resident
    I am a level 50 plus player and I am having problems keeping me counters stocked. I feel very sorry for the new players. The "leveling" out is not a legitimate reason by TL if they would take an honest look at the game they have created, they would recognize that.