Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Drop in prices :(

Farm Supplier
    Everything good about BS has gone downhill REALLY fast! I am really disappointed!

Fashion Designer
    The craziest thing about this change is now brownies are the most valuable food gift at 4 coins per plate x 200 plates. I hope all the people asking for cappuccino realize that since cap is now 4 coins x 50 servings = 200 coins.

Maybe it is just a glitch. I really hope it is a glitch. It would be pretty silly if every food results in the same income per plate....
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 09-08-12 at 05:51 PM. Reason: 3rd party mention

Grand Emperor
    I should have waited to master egg tarts. Mastering them before today yielded 350675 egg tarts. With the new changes, it yields 186750. That's 163925 less plates I could have had if I had waited.

Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    The craziest thing about this change is now brownies are the most valuable food gift at 4 coins per plate x 200 plates. I hope all the people asking for cappuccino realize that since cap is now 4 coins x 50 servings = 200 coins.
    That is pretty funny, actually. The dreaded brownies win in the end.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerbelle View Post
    That is pretty funny, actually. The dreaded brownies win in the end.
    Maybe they felt bad for the brownies? Brownies need love too

Rhino Keeper
    This is ridiculous! On my old Bakery&Restaurant, i don't really care about the drop in servings, but i have a new account on a new device and it's making the game horrible for those. I am in the early 20ies lvls and it's been so hard to keep my places stocked. Now my places will have to be closed all the time and i will never be able to expand. I haven't noticed the expansion or any other priced going down... I am pretty sure i am going to quit playing not only my new games, but my old ones as well. These games keep getting more and more disappointing. My patience has limits and i believe TL finally reached them.

Grand Emperor
    I'm not sure what changes they made to food gifting in the code, but the gift choices still show the old number of plates being sent. So if cappuccino went from 10 to 4 coins, and brownies went from 1 to 4 coins, then you get 200 coins for your 50 cappuccinos and 800 coins for your 200 brownies. Brownies would be the best gift. And cappuccios would be the worst gift.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I'm not sure what changes they made to food gifting in the code, but the gift choices still show the old number of plates being sent. So if cappuccino went from 10 to 4 coins, and brownies went from 1 to 4 coins, then you get 200 coins for your 50 cappuccinos and 800 coins for your 200 brownies. Brownies would be the best gift. And cappuccios would be the worst gift.
    oops, didn't see pastrychef17's post. duplicate, ignore

New Resident
    this balancer update is ridiculous, how is anyone supposed to make money and enjoy the game? being in lvl 20 now is like a death sentence, I can't make enough to expand my bakery within a decent amount of time nor can I afford to furnace it with nice things since the update completely ignored the cost of inflation that has just occurred. This is unacceptable, only people who buy gems can enjoy the game now. The fun of this game is now at a premium for people willing for fork over a load of cash! >

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast