Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Drop in prices :(

Host(ess)
    Omg no, I can't keep em filled as it is. But I think THE larger your place is THE more customers you should get, makes more sence.

I just realized all the changes took effect today and I am not pleased :/
    the red velvet cake went down from 14400 to 8800.... that is a huge difference! and is completely unfair for ppl who r looking to expand or get more furniture and do anything for that matter... gonna start looking for another game that's better than this one soon

I hope they make the game "fair" by updating Android just like they do Apple, by lowering the cost of coins needed to expand and purchase items, and also to have more coin items AVAILABLE to purchase, rather than all those ridiculously priced gem items! They should have thought of a happy medium for all players. The game has started to become too expensive and boring.. blah.

Rhino Keeper
    Now i only make few hundred coins for few hours! N food goes out much quicker than before!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MiMundo View Post
    I hope they make the game "fair" by updating Android just like they do Apple, by lowering the cost of coins needed to expand and purchase items, and also to have more coin items AVAILABLE to purchase, rather than all those ridiculously priced gem items! They should have thought of a happy medium for all players. The game has started to become too expensive and boring.. blah.
    Pricing has always been absurd in these games. I think players would be more willing to purchase gems if they got decent value out of them. Random boxes for 24 gems (5 dollars) is crazy. They should be more like 1 dollar per mystery box. You can purchase lottery scratchers for a dollar.

Okay. I spent about 300 dollars on this game since last October, and currently have 294 gems.
    I will quit and i want a refund.

Where can I get a refund? I want a cancelation of my credit card payment, not iTunes gift card or anything of the sort.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderkim View Post
    Okay. I spent about 300 dollars on this game since last October, and currently have 294 gems.

Where can I get a refund? I want a cancelation of my credit card payment, not iTunes gift card or anything of the sort.
    You can't..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderkim View Post

I feel for you.

Wow, just wow. Seriously, Team Lava, this is no way to run a business. We are your customers. You should be trying to make us happy, to keep us playing, and spending our real, hard-earned dollars on your fake gem and coin money. Screwing over your customers is a poor choice indeed.

I have decided I will no longer spend any of my hard-earned money (from my own, real business based on customer satisfaction) on your ridiculous gems unless this changes. I might give TL a week, and if nothing changes, I'll find better ways to spend my time and money. I encourage other players to do the same.

Fashion Designer
    I agree with you triviasue.

They don't fix what we have problems with and instead break what most people are satisfied with. They have little regard for the money and effort players put into the game by making huge changes like they have with zero notification to us.