Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Drop in prices :(

Fashion Designer
    Why do they keep changing on things that shouldn't be changed? If they want to add more changes, why not listen to players' requests? For one, the gem confirmation button!...... Expansion in CS.... Select/deselect all button in gifting system..... Remove button for pending invites..... And the android's parity issue!

Hopefully, the most important thing that a player would want to add is the gem confirmation button, will be implemented soon.... I really appreciate the way TL wants to improve the game... But can you please make a poll first, so both sides will know if the new changes u want to add will be beneficial to both players and TL?( remember, happy customer means more gem sale,and more gem sale will make TL richer!)

Rhino Keeper
    And speaking of adding things that people have been requesting for some time ... how about adding a way to close a bakery or restaurant or fashion boutique or nightclub so that players CAN stock up on inventory without leaving their customers to become increasingly unhappy?

You know ... No. I'd be banned for life if I said it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    As a player that had an excessive amount of food in BS, I disagree with wanting a lower portion per baking requirement. I wanted more customers, not less food cooked or the amount per plate to decrease. Just saying. :-p
    I agree with you, when we complained about the large number of plates doesn't mean we want less servings but more customers!

Farm Supplier
    Oh no! Well if the price goes down let the price to expand goes down too! because it tooks me a month to have 4 millons and now with lower prices I've to wait an other months with more plates that the customers can eat. Need more customers and lower price to expand, please! I know teamlava always listen to all our requests

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xcellent View Post
    Why do they keep changing on things that shouldn't be changed? If they want to add more changes, why not listen to players' requests? For one, the gem confirmation button!...... Expansion in CS.... Select/deselect all button in gifting system..... Remove button for pending invites..... And the android's parity issue!

Hopefully, the most important thing that a player would want to add is the gem confirmation button, will be implemented soon.... I really appreciate the way TL wants to improve the game... But can you please make a poll first, so both sides will know if the new changes u want to add will be beneficial to both players and TL?( remember, happy customer means more gem sale,and more gem sale will make TL richer!)
    I agree with this and with Shamrocks idea of giving us a way to safely close the games.

Will we stop shop and stop to buy gems ? Until they do something reasonable!!!!

This is totally unacceptable!!

Lv 43 still can't maitain my counter, everyday must close for 20hrs and only open for 4 hrs, too ridiculis!!

If thing can't get back to normal, I will quit. Not interesting anymore

I can't understand how teamlave think about this

made the new player almost impossible to play the game with good mood.

and also made huge profit loss for high level player of their counter inventory.

Nobody could get any benefits from this change. How could all these things happened?

Host(ess)
    Think they want us to buy more gems

Rhino Keeper
    If they're gonna lower the prices on the food they should at least increase the rate at which they sale.