Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where are the valentines items in iphone?

New Resident

where are the valentines items in iphone?

i'm not getting any valentine items in the design such as love balloons , love chair,table etc...
    do iphone users not have the update yet???

Farm Supplier
    No. Only RS is there for iphone so far. Android has the other TL valentine items but on iphone they come later this time

The Honorable Panda
    Updates roll out slowly. If you did not receive any updates on Friday for Bakery, you should be getting them by the end of the day on Tuesday.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drprerna View Post
    i'm not getting any valentine items in the design such as love balloons , love chair,table etc...
    do iphone users not have the update yet???
    The updates roll out Friday to tuesday, that's if the usual rules for updates apply in this case.

I'm still waiting sadly ....

Farm Supplier
    Me too... I guess later is better than never.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't even seen the love chair! Figures since I've only seen 2 bakeries with those expensive tables. It would be nice for somebody to post pictures. But, I am glad to wait with the hopes that I can afford the new items (with coins)!

Farm Supplier
    I haven't gotten anything yet either and I play on an iPad. BUT, I have a nbr who also plays on an iPad, and she got all the new valentines stuff last Friday... So who knows? I also play on android and I did get everything there EXCEPT the chair to go with the heart table. It seems as if the mystery chair will never come....

I was SO excited for the BS Valentines edition as soon as the RS Valentines edition came out, because personally I think that the BS stuff is much cuter in general, but it has been 4 longgggg days since I have been playing RS Valentines, and I am taunted by my neighbor's bakeries who have Valentines decorations everywhere!
    Now I know how android players felt last month /o:

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by moopet8 View Post
    I was SO excited for the BS Valentines edition as soon as the RS Valentines edition came out, because personally I think that the BS stuff is much cuter in general, but it has been 4 longgggg days since I have been playing RS Valentines, and I am taunted by my neighbor's bakeries who have Valentines decorations everywhere!
    Now I know how android players felt last month /o:
    Yep, it's absurd. It's nearly valentines and it's late tues and no update for me. oh well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast