Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Drop in prices :(

Rhino Keeper
    I spent the coins to cook lots of red velvet cakes to earn 12 coins per plate. I did it because of the coins I would earn while I'm traveling and not cooking. TL this stinks. I had a strategy that made the game interesting and it is pointless now.
    You have also reduced my daily income significantly!

Please do not add this ID, this is my android and it does not work well enough to be a good neighbor

Host(ess)
    It stinks, especialy because they also decreased the plate numbers. its hard for someone with ? low lvl to keep THE counters full. I have been sick the past few days and played all day long but suddenly I can't bake fast enough anymore.

They should have left this alone and implement ? feature to sell dishes if you need THE space.

Rhino Keeper
    DOWN?!?! How could it go down..... I'm at level 96 and have no money. (With 4.5 million plates that doesn't sell)
    So if anything the prices should doubke! And charge less to cook....... AND SELL FASTER

Rhino Keeper
    Change it back!

Executive Chef
    This might actually explain why I finally ran out of food in Bakery. Now I can't keep it stocked and I'm not a low level player. It's quite annoying.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't understand why they change the things we DON'T complain about and don't fix the things we are begging them to fix.

I hate this update because it takes away any versatility from the baking options. As someone who has 700,000 servings waiting to be sold I liked the option of cooking the 1 day higher value items to also give time for my other items to decrease. Now the velvet cake gives 2,000+ servings so there is honestly no reason for me to want to make these long items since I don't even need the servings! The old way provided me with an option to keep cooking while my other items sold, now I will basically have empty ovens for weeks...

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I'm one of those people who can't sell. I was just thinking the other day it might be nice to have some 2 day recipes to get rid of the food. I just added up my food and I have over 5 million in food, which does not include my 10 counters of drinks. My stuff just doesn't sell. I still have over 354000 Candy Corn Macaroons, just to name one.

Compound this with the expansion I would like for 3 million coins. I did buy holiday stuff with coins, but I can't get past the 850000 coin mark since before the holiday. I'm also almost to level 89.

So although I'm in favor of smaller portions, dropping prices is really going to slow down an already slow processing of gaining coins.

I think this is a horrible idea. Last night the portions were as they were when they first started out. This morning not only are the portions cut but so is the amount of coins. I am at level 89 and yes some of the portions were ridiculously high like in bakery. However, I cooked certain things because they had a higher coin count. Sometimes I save up for something that is very high in coins. Now, it is ridiculous to cook something for a day and get 1,000 portions or 16 hours and get 875 plates. What is the point anymore? Then to equal out the servings you are supposed to use gems to buy more stoves, ovens, grills...

Executive Chef
    These changes were made to improve the balance of the game, particularly so for new players, and should improve the overall life-cycle for the game. Recipes should also cost less to purchase now, which should help when stocking up on recipes.

However, I understand that many of you are upset with these changes, which I'll relay to our design team.

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast