Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Less plates for each dishes

Host(ess)
    I was on purpose only making roasted chicken because I would receive 8coins per dish. But now everything changed my money will be gone and its useless to make roastchicken. What a stupid and not thinking change :s

Rhino Keeper
    Personally I think this is a smart idea. I have 4.5 million plates of food on my counters in bakery I'm sure about restaurant prob about half that. As long if I'm not makin less money. It's good. Cuz I'm not making ANY money righ now. And in my 2nd restaurant/bakery I LOVE the fact I run out of food. Wish I had that problem in my level 96 one.

Host(ess)
    i started a few days ago, I'm lvl 16 now and can't keep my counters filled, not even just one. I love this game, more then Caf? World that I Used to play on FB. But one thing team lava could have learned from them. Have an option in game to sell your dishes.
    Would solve the full counter problem for high lvl players without creating trouble for lower lvl players.

I hope they Will at least think about this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by S1zz View Post
    i started a few days ago, I'm lvl 16 now and can't keep my counters filled, not even just one. I love this game, more then Caf? World that I Used to play on FB. But one thing team lava could have learned from them. Have an option in game to sell your dishes.
    Would solve the full counter problem for high lvl players without creating trouble for lower lvl players.

I hope they Will at least think about this.
    Yeah. They should make it where low levels sell less food and as you level up sell more food. I will never sell my food unless they fix this problem. And reducing the dish size is not fixing the problem.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by maryindigo View Post
    I was wondering why my food went so fast. I'm on level 50 and can't keep my restaurant stocked properly with this low level of plates. I did notice food that use to give lower points now gives 4 so that's an upgrade. I can definately see how some lower level players are going to find it difficult to keep their restaurants stocked especially when I haven't been able to gift anything lately because my game constantly force closes. Playing on an android device didn't give me the benefit of cooking for goals so I don't have a stockpile of food in my arsenal like some players do. Hopefully TL will reassess this new standard to prevent a lot of unhappy players from totally walking away from this game.
    Total net dollars per item is all that matters. It doesn't matter how many serving you have, and it doesn't matter how much each serving is. The only thing that matter is the total cash you make after selling outyour inventory, since cash is how we improve our restaurants/bakeries. The total money earned per item has been cut in half, and it has ruined the game.

It like when they raised the cost of gem expansion to 80 from 40 nd thought no one would notice.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by GVR17 View Post
    I was on purpose only making roasted chicken because I would receive 8coins per dish. But now everything changed my money will be gone and its useless to make roastchicken. What a stupid and not thinking change :s
    Coins per dish is irrelevant. Total net profit per dish is all you need to worry about, and TL has cut that in half for most items.

New Resident
    Coins per dish seems a lot less relevant now, but if food is staying on your counters the total theoretical net profit is irrelevant. Roast chicken does still have the highest ratio of servings/cost, so you technically still make the most per serving (assuming food is staying on your counters). The difference is pretty negligible compared to when a serving of roast chicken grossed 8 coins, but there is spread of almost 1 coin per serving between roast chicken (3.24) and the lowest, omelettes (2.4) when you factor in the cost to prepare.

Host(ess)
    I have been sick the past few days and played all day long finaly started to have something left on my counters in THE morning. Today that all changed and I can't keep em filled ...only if I block THE door and I hate doing that.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by brvheart View Post
    Coins per dish is irrelevant. Total net profit per dish is all you need to worry about, and TL has cut that in half for most items.
    You make a mistake sire.
    I have over 300k roasted chicken.
    before it would give me 2.4 million, now only 1.2 million coins.
    Still thinking I dont lose my money?

So are you guys saying I need to ditch trying to make things that are 4 hours plus due to the fact I'm a noon and don't have a ton of machines? Level 38 right now and can not keep my counters full unless I'm pumping out garden salad. I want the special machine achievements, but like the macho machine with a 1 day cook time takes up a spot and I pretty much won't see a true benefit for myself with that thing going at this level. At 1 a day it would take around 2 months to get the grand award and gem a gem. Doesn't seem worth it at all.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast