Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Less plates for each dishes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chocohk View Post
    did we use less $ to cook the food since plates number have been reduced?
    Yes, there was a reduction on the cost. But the cost/item changed.

Executive Chef
    Awww really?!? You've got to be kidding me!! :/ All my work down the toilet!!

I'm in the lvl 70's and I liked seeing my counters full with all the pretty food
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh its waay past my bed time so I don't really want to do any math, but I think that as long the investment/profit ratio per dish remains the same-ish TL probably didn't just break the game. Otherwise if everything has the same exp and same investment cost and profit yield, we may as well all make French Toast to power level and fund raise I think and then the game becomes not as balanced as before. I'd rather a consumer consumption rate that was scaled to level to deal with the excess of plates.

Poor newbies that wont be able to keep stock now. I'm also sad my stews and chickens won't yield as much extra money now.

New Resident
    What about all the people who cant permanently log in all day to keep cooking food!
    I only cook stuff every 8 or 12 hours to get me thru the working day, i dont have time to coom paltry size dishes every hour, this sucks! I can see me saying adios to this :-(

Sensing more players forced to use ability: [Door Blocking] for prolonged periods.

Rhino Keeper
    I analyze OVEN.
    The conclusion is

All dishes change are now +4 coins per serving, no more +1, +2, +3,+5,+8 (before).
    ( so we lost the strategy in the game)

Servings per hour :
    BEFORE : from 800 (fish and chips) to 28.4 (Apple Pies)
    NOW : from 280 (bagels) to 40.6 (Quiche)

My conclusion :
    I remember that I needed 200 dishes per hour per appliance, to maintain my game going while I sleep. And my strategy was to produce a lot of FISH & CHIPS (F&C), so I can Stock the enough quantity for me to sleep. (in my case I sleep only 6 hours) so I Stocked 1200 F&C per appliance, and in that moment I went to sleep, this was 800 servings (1 hour) x 2 times = 1600 - 200(first hour of cooking) - 200(second hour of cooking) = 1200
    Now is impossible with bagels (the new maximum serving plates per hour), you have to cook for 3 hours, 45 minutes (each 15 minutes) so I could go to sleep. Is the only way to stock 1200 servings.

This means, while I had to cook only 2 times (1 hour apart), to Stock food for my sleeping time, now I should cook 15 times (15 minutes apart), to Stock food for my sleeping time.

It will be very difficult to new STORM8 clients. This is not going to work for them. They are going to QUIT a lot more.

There is NO other OPTION, since the NEW second recipe higher in Servings per hour is :
    Strawberry Crepe and give you 200 dish per hour, you only can produce the consumption rate.
    NOW the new strategy is to reduce seating places, you can not have 28 seats, the game will be impossible to maintain.

I feel was a BAD move from LavaTeam. I think they cannot hold this new change for long time.

BTW : they did not change consumption, I checked is still at 28 clients per time.

Quote Originally Posted by fecsuper View Post
    I analyze OVEN.
    The conclusion is

All dishes change are now +4 coins per serving, no more +1, +2, +3,+5,+8 (before).
    ( so we lost the strategy in the game)

Servings per hour :
    BEFORE : from 800 (fish and chips) to 28.4 (Apple Pies)
    NOW : from 280 (bagels) to 40.6 (Quiche)

My conclusion :
    I remember that I needed 200 dishes per hour per appliance, to maintain my game going while I sleep. And my strategy was to produce a lot of FISH & CHIPS (F&C), so I can Stock the enough quantity for me to sleep. (in my case I sleep only 6 hours) so I Stocked 1200 F&C per appliance, and in that moment I went to sleep, this was 800 servings (1 hour) x 2 times = 1600 - 200(first hour of cooking) - 200(second hour of cooking) = 1200
    Now is impossible with bagels (the new maximum serving plates per hour), you have to cook for 3 hours, 45 minutes (each 15 minutes) so I could go to sleep. Is the only way to stock 1200 servings.

This means, while I had to cook only 2 times (1 hour apart), to Stock food for my sleeping time, now I should cook 15 times (15 minutes apart), to Stock food for my sleeping time.

It will be very difficult to new STORM8 clients. This is not going to work for them. They are going to QUIT a lot more.

There is NO other OPTION, since the NEW second recipe higher in Servings per hour is :
    Strawberry Crepe and give you 200 dish per hour, you only can produce the consumption rate.
    NOW the new strategy is to reduce seating places, you can not have 28 seats, the game will be impossible to maintain.

I feel was a BAD move from LavaTeam. I think they cannot hold this new change for long time.

BTW : they did not change consumption, I checked is still at 28 clients per time.
    thanks for sharing. i think the game is too boring when all plates with same price. i used to cook some roast chicken when i want to get fast quick money. that's no fun+_+

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Awww really?!? You've got to be kidding me!! :/ All my work down the toilet!!

I'm in the lvl 70's and I liked seeing my counters full with all the pretty food
    As soon as I read this I thought of you. That sucks

Fashion Designer
    Let them burn the games down into the ground. They obviously don't care about their players by making sweeping changes like this. We aren't even notified that things like this happen. It's as if it doesn't matter.

Breeding times and costs double in pet/zoo story, quantities halved in other games.

This isn't the correct solution to players having too much food on their counters.. If they increased the coin received per dish and decreased quantity I could understand, but they just dramatically cut down quantity you get instead. It's worse than before no matter how you cut it. If you had too much food on your counter before you still had a choice to CLEAR your counters to make room. Now you just get less period.

Anyway, as stated before this change majorly impacts newer players that have trouble keeping their counters stocked already.

New Resident

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    As soon as I read this I thought of you. That sucks
    there you again Pinkster. your notes always make me smile. you rock. i really hope this is a glitch as i have been on 96 forever and there is nothing for progress here anymore. just too slow. many people have quit cause of all the boredom and now this. it would be a lovely change if teamlava would bring on some strategies to these games.....

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast