Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Less plates for each dishes

But all those +8, +10, +12 coins thing change to +4 coins only
    what happen???
    I spend 1 day to make 10 Red Velvet Cake turn out +4 only... this way people can't make quick money

Quote Originally Posted by duckieduckduck View Post
    what happen???
    I spend 1 day to make 10 Red Velvet Cake turn out +4 only... this way people can't make quick money
    sorry i post the bakery problem to Restaurant forum, but same thing as the roast chicken now not +8 anymore!!!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by duckieduckduck View Post
    what happen???
    THANK YOU !!!!!!! EXACTLY!!!!! That's my point!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    They change all the recipes in RS.
    less dishes with less money per dish.
    This makes the game harder for new players, I believe a lot of new players will quit.
    I remember how difficult was in levels 1-20 to maintain a stock of food.
    Now, It will be almost impossible.

Absolute non-starter for me. For high level folks this likely is either a neutral or perhaps even a positive change. For new people, without question it is going to make it MUCH harder to get established and in fact I suspect there will be a much lower percentage of people who start playing that continue to do so. It is now simply to difficult to keep enough food on the shelves to keep the restaurant open. Poor form TL. You may well have lost anther player (although you probably don't care about that).

Quote Originally Posted by fecsuper View Post
    They change all the recipes in RS.
    less dishes with less money per dish.
    This makes the game harder for new players, I believe a lot of new players will quit.
    I remember how difficult was in levels 1-20 to maintain a stock of food.
    Now, It will be almost impossible.
    Yes, I remember I have to constantly make some french toast to fill up my counter,
    so I can maintain 100 heart without closing my restaurant,
    but now u can only have 8 french toast in 1 min.

Even for higher level player, (not as high as those 9x which coins doesn't matter anymore),
    after u cook tons of +4 coins food, mostly from the goal,
    we can't speed up the money earning by cooking higher selling price, lower quantity food,
    should we now just stop cooking to ensure not to stock up too many food??

BTW, I feel sorry for the guy who make the pretty "Inventory & chart", with those pretty little recipe picture,
    now they are all outdated.

I noticed this first in Bakery!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, i am done. This is unacceptable. Closing down both bakeries and both restaurants. Ridiculous. I would never be able to expand in my low-20ies lvls places with those servings/hour. I am gonna close my 60+ lvl restaurant and bakery as well, just because i am tired or all this []. Why are they actively trying to ruin games that used to be enjoyable is beyond me.
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 01-18-12 at 01:59 PM.

Wow this kind of blows me away... every other game out there like these has strategy items. That's the beauty of playing a game, kind of the whole point for most.. strategy.

Banned
    This may well affect players just starting the game, I found it hard when I first started to build up enough stock. It's helps with nbrs food gifts to try and get 20 a day, hopefully by cooking a mixture of fast and medium foods it's possible to build up enough food. It does get easier too.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast