Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Gems

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbutch630 View Post
    No, why dont you consult players for the games or listen to our concerns. This post orginally started in january and you have done nothing, but put gems on sale, to address the main issue. Team Lava fix the problem. Make alternative ways of purchasing the gem only animals or give us more ways to earn gems. The players of this game are clearly not happy. Give us some love, as we do with our pets, allow the players to earn gems and not have to purchase them.
    Wow the last time I was @ this form was I think in April, I was actually hoping to see some love by now also when it comes to either buying gems or not being able to complete my goals. What's really interesting though is that they have since then designed at least three new games. I don't know about everyone else but I prefer playing the games that allow advancement without having to pay real money for fake pets on a FREE GAME!

Rhino Keeper
    TL, you want to earn money from your games, we get that. But there has to be some other way for people to earn gems too. Even if it has to be super slow progress as compared to forking out real cash for instant gems. That way, you get players who are willing to pay you and also other players who are willing to support your games even if they don't want to pay to play them.

I downloaded this game in order to earn gems for my other TL games. Usually when I get these sort of goals, the games get deleted after I've reached the required levels - I don't have enough time to continue playing so many games. The boring ones and those I'm uninterested in get the boot first.

Pet shop story was different; it's cute and I actually thought I might keep going even after I reach level 13. BUT!!! What's the point of keeping this game if I can't progress without paying real cash to buy or breed certain pets? I came to the forum thinking I might find some advice from other players only to find they are facing the same problems. I thought dragon story was bad enough, but at least we can receive gems from our neighbours. I'm really disappointed with pet shop story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by accisse View Post
    TL, you want to earn money from your games, we get that. But there has to be some other way for people to earn gems too. Even if it has to be super slow progress as compared to forking out real cash for instant gems. That way, you get players who are willing to pay you and also other players who are willing to support your games even if they don't want to pay to play them.

I downloaded this game in order to earn gems for my other TL games. Usually when I get these sort of goals, the games get deleted after I've reached the required levels - I don't have enough time to continue playing so many games. The boring ones and those I'm uninterested in get the boot first.

Pet shop story was different; it's cute and I actually thought I might keep going even after I reach level 13. BUT!!! What's the point of keeping this game if I can't progress without paying real cash to buy or breed certain pets? I came to the forum thinking I might find some advice from other players only to find they are facing the same problems. I thought dragon story was bad enough, but at least we can receive gems from our neighbours. I'm really disappointed with pet shop story.
    well you can get a lot out Of the coin animals but earning gems is hard

New Resident
    I don't know about anyone else, but I find that i'm losing neighbours due to unobtainable goals. Android version is the worst. My son has IPod version and has a few more opportunities to earn gems, don't understand why there would be a difference. Did purchase some gems before last update and because of the lag in the game, accidentaly spent them on expansion instead of the goals for which they were purchased. Emailed TL, response was basically too bad for me. I'm at level 42 and ready to give up as TL seems to care more for the money than keeping their customers happy.

New Resident

Smile Gems

I love the game. My biggest frustration is gems. I currently have 5 because I finished a goal. I do not see another way of earning more. Please add reasonable goals to earn gems or do away with them

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    You can earn Gems from completing certain goals or milestones in the games. We also have weekly contests in our Events and Contests forum, Facebook, and Twitter! You can follow or Like our pages to receive updates directly in your social media news feeds!

Farm Supplier
    You have to buy them, cash money if you want anything substantial.

New Resident
    I totally agree! You can't finish any goals without them. If they can't be earned I will not continue to play!

Farm Supplier
    Tell me about it. I've spent hundreds of $$ on this game, foolishly. I can't get answers to my technical issues, I don't get my daily bonus, ever. This is a rip off, but I like the social network and the game is fun. Not $400 fun. I'm spending no more unless a baby gets sick.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't understand why people complain about gems all the time. most everything in this game is free. it's an app game. the only free games are bad ones on the internet. get over it people. stop complaining that you can't do anything without paying money.