Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Gems

New Resident
    I tried but couldn't do it, Is the app with the same name? Pet Shop? In the ITunes or the app store?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Giomary26 View Post
    I tried but couldn't do it, Is the app with the same name? Pet Shop? In the ITunes or the app store?
    the valentine version has been removed from the itunes app store. You will need to download it from your history of purchases.
    Go to itunes app store under updates page and at the top click purchases. scroll down and find the game and redownload it from your device.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I'm totally on the same page as you guys about how there are not enough ways to earn gems. My mom let me buy 24 gems, but even that's not enough. They should either have a 75+% off sale on gems, lower animal prices, or create more ways to earn them.

New Resident
    I'm sorry but I'm not gonna spend boat loads of money on pets that I can't even touch and play with myself. I have two other teamlava games (restaurant and bakery story) and I love playing those games. What teamlava needs to do is find a way for people who can't spend their hard earned money on a FREE game. A great way to get started with that could be making the rewards for goals completed be gems, or better yet along with not making upgrading your dog's pen 24,440 coins, how about each time you get a pen to upgrade 3 "superb pen" people are rewarded with gems. In the two games I mentioned above, plus when I had night club story at a point, when you complete 4 levels of one food you are rewarded with gems. Why does Pet Shop story have to be different?

Quote Originally Posted by rachel9390 View Post
    So why isn't there a way in Pet Story to earn gems like most of your other games? Leveling up, completing quests or even completing a family would be great ways to earn gems in this game. The pets are so expensive and require a lot of gems. You would make a lot of TL players happy if there was a way to earn them instead of forking out $40 for one virtual animal. Your games are fun but whats the point if I cant get any farther without buying gems??

I don't understand either. There's no way anyone without money to spend can complete half of the collections or some of the tasks. I can't complete the "sprucing up" task or the collection with the border collie.

Farm Supplier
    It is a good feeling to know I am not the only one frustrated about the need for gems. A breeding bed is 149 gems. Everything else gets progressively higher, like the upgrading of animals and their dwellings. I kinda wish I didnt start this game, i am a goal acheiver and this game is feeling like an unobtainable goal. The animals you need for breeding are attainable through gems only. Do I pay my electric bill or do I buy gems? This game was poorly designed and not well thought out. TeamLava should consault with players before designing their next game. Instead of consulting their accountant to take money from the players that support them.

Quote Originally Posted by hick_chick87 View Post
    I don't understand either. There's no way anyone without money to spend can complete half of the collections or some of the tasks. I can't complete the "sprucing up" task or the collection with the border collie.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsbutch630 View Post
    It is a good feeling to know I am not the only one frustrated about the need for gems. A breeding bed is 149 gems. Everything else gets progressively higher, like the upgrading of animals and their dwellings. I kinda wish I didnt start this game, i am a goal acheiver and this game is feeling like an unobtainable goal. The animals you need for breeding are attainable through gems only. Do I pay my electric bill or do I buy gems? This game was poorly designed and not well thought out. TeamLava should consault with players before designing their next game. Instead of consulting their accountant to take money from the players that support them.
    Thank you for the feedback. Completing various Goals do reward Gems and we host events every week in the forums and Facebook that give away free stuff. Check out the events if you're interested in free items, Gems, CCash, and Gold!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel9390 View Post
    So why isn't there a way in Pet Story to earn gems like most of your other games? Leveling up, completing quests or even completing a family would be great ways to earn gems in this game. The pets are so expensive and require a lot of gems. You would make a lot of TL players happy if there was a way to earn them instead of forking out $40 for one virtual animal. Your games are fun but whats the point if I cant get any farther without buying gems??
    I love the 5 gems goal it was so easy

Farm Supplier
    I like to play the game not talk about it. I dont have a facebook and I dont want one and I am not getting a facebook page for this game. I hardly ever talk in these forums. I only come to the forums for hints or help. So now I feel really screwed.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Thank you for the feedback. Completing various Goals do reward Gems and we host events every week in the forums and Facebook that give away free stuff. Check out the events if you're interested in free items, Gems, CCash, and Gold!
    No, why dont you consult players for the games or listen to our concerns. This post orginally started in january and you have done nothing, but put gems on sale, to address the main issue. Team Lava fix the problem. Make alternative ways of purchasing the gem only animals or give us more ways to earn gems. The players of this game are clearly not happy. Give us some love, as we do with our pets, allow the players to earn gems and not have to purchase them.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast