Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of Sync notification

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lehcar1 View Post
    Same thing happens when I try to place a flemish rabbit. Do something before it gets sick and abandoned!
    Try force closing the app , or try visiting a nbr then see if your able to place the Flemish rabbit.
    Or restarting your device, which device, device version and game version are you playing on? Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    I did get some out of sync issues this morning on Pet Shop, but my animal is not ready yet, so I have not lost my animal. I did force close my game and the out of sync issues did stop. So if you have forced closed your game and your animal is still lost, please let me know.
    so far the animals that have been lost are:

Flemish Rabbit, Puggle, Pug,dalmation,welsh corgi and great dane.
    Any other animal?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-10-12 at 09:24 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    It happened me too. I spent lots of time, and got nothing back. When this bug can be faxed? It's driving me nuts

Rhino Keeper
    This happened to me as well. Except, my animal was sick, and whenever I abandoned (>_<) it the sync message came up and guess what little ick animal was back in my nursery? -__-
    I hate having to abandon the animals but having to abandon them more than once is even worse.
    Pomchi

New Resident
    I never got my welsh corgi back... And now I am getting the same sync error with my pug. This is so frustrating that I can't breed a pet to finish the sets & quests. :-/

The Honorable Panda
    I do know that when they changed the breeding times, some animals were sick because a player was not aware of the change.
    (Day before yesterday I put a cockapoo down in the nursey and it took 2 days, yesterday I put another one down, and the breed time changed to 20 hours).

I will flag over the out of sync issue when placing animals from the nursery then losing them over to GM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

It seems to be a problem with the nursery. We all have various animals that when taken out of the nursery when it's ready, gives an out of sync message. Mine happens with the byetta. Funny thing is that I can continue doing other things while getting this out of sync message (i.e., collect, feed, get pet out of crossbreed). The only thing that gets reset is the byetta goes back into the nursery. I only have one nursery bed, so I hope this is fixed soon!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by faustus8 View Post
    Jonezy93, their customer service won't respond to a request to give the gems back on their mistake?
    Sure, they responded that there wasn't anything they could do. The "apologized" for the frustration and would pass the info on the The Developer so that it wouldn't happen again.

It almost feels like that means that there is a list if people that have lost Gems. If you made it to the list, they won't take any from you again. I dont seem to be the only one this has happened to and from the forum the response seems canned.

New Resident
    Your right. I can do everything else accept place my puppy. I'm afraid my puppy is going to get sick soon since my attempt to place it has been unsuccessful. This is my breeding error trouble since yday. No more breeding for me until someone confirms this is fixed.

I have lost my great dane three times in the nursery and even after a few force closes I am still getting the out of sync error. FRUSTRATING.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast