Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of Sync notification

Out of Sync notification

Everytime I go to the nursery to place the Great Dane the game says my game is out of sync with the server. I've tried closing the app and restarting it many times and I get the same result. This started with placing a bred Betta which after minutes of being ready to place was sick immediately. All of these issues and gem requirements for pets don't make this game fun. It's getting to the point of this game being a waste of time and deleting the app. Help.

New Resident
    Something similar just happened to me. The game said "out of sync" after I tried to place my welsh corgi puppy. After trying to place it about 5 times, then it seemed to be ok. So I started to breed a pug, & what do I get? ... I get another sync error message that says i'm being reset again. except now I have no welsh corgi puppy (although the pug is now still breedig last i checked) I was done with the set & now I have to start over with the 2nd puppy. Can't someone higher up in the "game chain" fix this & by the way give me my missing pet back??

New Resident
    As I just finished posting a second ago in a similar thread, this same exact thing happened to both my fiancee and I with our dalmation puppies. Mine somehow traveled back into the womb five hours so now I can't breed anything else until the morning... if that even works, and hers straight up disappeared. She wants her fourth dalmation so that she can finish off her shop, and I want mine because... well, I want it. Any help on this would be appreciated. Compensation for lost time would be even better.

Banned
    I'm not sure if any off you have tried restarting your devices? It may help. Also which device, game version and device version are you playing on? Thanks

well this is happening to me now! it sucks. i've already tried 10 times but get the same result. i'm using iphone4 game version is 1.0.2. please help me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by badethskie View Post
    well this is happening to me now! it sucks. i've already tried 10 times but get the same result. i'm using iphone4 game version is 1.0.2. please help me
    Could try force closing the app, just a thought has anyone tried visiting a nbr and then seeing if the animal can be placed after trying this? Could also try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server.

The same thing happen to me but I already had a puggle in the nursery and becuase of the sinc problem my puggle ended up sick and I didnt have any gems to heal it so not only did I lose the puggle I lost coins because of it I personally feel that someone need to fix this problem fast before I lose any more money that I don't have

Thank you very much

Rhino Keeper
    I woke up early to collect my Flemish rabbit after 2 days of waiting. There is nothing else to do in this game other then wait for breeding time.
    Get the rabbit and place with the family, just happy I was early enough and it is not sick.
    Get an out of sync message, the game restarts with the daily bonus coins screen, and now my rabbit is back in the nursery with hrs to go
    It is not much fun playing this game anymore

Fashion Designer
    To me totally does not matter which device and whch version of ios or game u have, it does in each game since yesterday and some games almost no possible to play, it makes me go crazy and twisting me on max, finally fix t tl, this is really no way, u replant and u can start half of it again due making changes - no matter if putting new food, replanting, selling what u dont need anmore, no matter which action u do even including taking coins from table etc etc, each few mins same problem, this is like psycho!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Any stupid restart wont help, this problem is on TL side on their darn servers, i am to tally sure of it, i am on net since 1999 and i am not stupid !!!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast