Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are they kidding? REALLY???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrafrog View Post
    Also correct me if I'm wrong but some animals cost gems to breed right? This is unlike the older games where recipes only cost coins. If breeding time "expires" then doesn't the player have to spend more gems to recover the animal that they paid gems for to begin with?

If that's true then TL is playing with player's money like it's nothing. These games are about time management. What if someone was planning on having something be ready because they were going somewhere for the weekend and now the times have changed? They just lose out on it because TL was "tweaking numbers"? If a player decides to contact customer service with this issue we all know what it's like; it's like talking to a wall. It's company policy to not refund gems for "player mistakes".
    *bows down* Saved me some typing. Your words are flawless.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Sorry that this is causing a lot of frustration, but this is expected to happen for at least the time being. As this game is still very new, we're still tweaking different numbers around to ensure that the gameplay balance and economy are set to levels that we're happy with. It may cause some temporary annoyances now, but it is for ensuring this game's continued quality down the road, for both new and existing players.
    Seriously? I guess it's easy to say this when you work for them in one way or another. You can't tell me "tweaking" with people's time and money is right.

YEAH THEY FREAKING DOUBLED THE TIME FOR BREEDING THE BABIES!!
    i was just about to collect my fox baby, and then in a blink of an eye, i needed to wait x number of hours.
    i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. WHAT THE..?
    how that harp of a seal needs like x number of days to breed. SERIOUSLY????????????????????

Farm Supplier
    I cannot believe they have done this to us, I bought some gems this week to breed a liger and a few other animals. I did want to breed a cheetah but haven't yet as the timings keep changing and I don't want to spend 53 gems on something and then lose it due to team lavas idiotic ways.
    These games used to be fun and I have sent a lot of money on gems for farm story and zoo story 1 but until TL get their act togethr I will not be buying anymore gems.
    If the game wasn't fully tested before release why not award the people who have spent time and money on basically helping you test the game. You could give all players 200 free gems as a reward but no you won't do that will you, if you did it'd probably be a 2 gem reward.
    Maybe you guys should actually start listening to the players instead of doing the opposite of what we all suggest. Maybe you guys should have should customer service lessons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahaddicts View Post
    You could give all players 200 free gems as a reward but no you won't do that will you, if you did it'd probably be a 2 gem reward.
    200 wouldn't even buy us a Border Collie. TL doesn't care about anything we have to say.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    200 wouldn't even buy us a Border Collie. TL doesn't care about anything we have to say.
    ...which is why GM just posted that he appreciates the feedback?^^

Grand Emperor
    I think its terrible that TL releases their games untested, however, its a free game and people can chose to play it or not, and to buy gems or not, so I don't think they should give out 200 or 2 or any other number of gems to players for "testing" their game. But I do think they should restore gems that players lost because of their errors and unannounced changes.

Fashion Designer
    lol what genius thought that one up?

Hurrr. I wonder what feedback we will get if we double animal prices and breeding times?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrafrog View Post
    lol what genius thought that one up?

Hurrr. I wonder what feedback we will get if we double animal prices and breeding times?
    Hooray! I love paying double! Oh wait that's not right........

Banned
    I'm sorry, but have Beta Tested for sites and have used Beta editions of software on my computer. Even had Windows 7 Beta sand-boxed on my computer. Every one that I have ever done stated it was BETA and I had to sign an agreement stating that I knew the risks of using the product etc. etc.etc..

No where on ITunes did I see either of these games referred to as BETA editions or anything stating that downloading this could cause loss of money etc. and you are playing this game at your own risk while you test it for us and we fine tune it.

Nor did I get a POP Up on my IPod saying anything similar and asking me to agree to those terms and conditions.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast