Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are they kidding? REALLY???

Fashion Designer
    They are consistent though.

Complain about gem traps -> add more gem traps
    Complain about gem pricing -> double the cost

We should try reverse psychology.

Farm Supplier
    There is something else going on. It may be a bug. Gem animals haven't changed on our iPhone account, but they're twice as high on our iPad account.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    I wrote a response to a similar piece of feedback in this thread:
    Umm...tweaking things till TL r happy with them? Shouldn't they be tweaking things so their customers are happy with them?So far I don't think costumers are happy but I guess it's more important for TL to be happy instead of potential paying customers to be. Myself I won't buy gems for this game as the prices r crazy so I don't care what you with the game to tweak it but paying customers I'm sure will have a problem with it.

Farm Supplier
    How about tweaking before it's released?! I thought that you guys was playing your on games, and Liked them... After some weeks playing before the big release, shouldn't you have the feel of the game on your meetings by then?

You shouldn't be too eager to release it.... Tweak it just right, then the big release with a fantastic gameexperience! The levelspeed is perfect, the prices are right and don't jump around. I think you got me by now! ;-)

And Please start update this game!!!!!! Don't make the same mistake as with zoo story.... This is GREAT!

Banned
    I just notified the Republican from my state and after notified Apple and a few other consumer groups. His office will look into it as far as unfair practices etc,. We might never get money back but those Smiling mouthed people over your money will be closed.

New Resident
    happening upon this thread was both encouraging and disappointing... The good- I kept wondering if I was losing it after my giraffe baby went from an 18 hour breed time when I began it last night to a 2 day breed time this morning and now 8 hours later still has 2 days remaining. Now for the disappointing- apparently this game sucks because they want you to spend all your money on gems, gems, gems and then they go and mess with you. I'm sorry I hate the complainers about these free games, but I have already put way more money into FS, BS, and RS than I would like to even think about and now zoo story 2 (and pet shop story) have come out as two evil games that tempt you with cute little animals at ridiculous gem cost (if I remember correctly, this is why I deleted the first zoo story). looks like once again i will be closing my zoo (and pet shop) because they have now become a pointless and annoying way to waste my time.

Farm Supplier
    Great... they changed it again and now my animal is sick..

New Resident
    Over $200 for a family of Pandas? Are you out of your [] minds??? SERIOUSLY!!! Apologies for the language but I believe it to be necessary to effectively voice my "WHAT" over this ridiculous price for a bunch of pixels on a phone game.
    I just came here to add a few members.
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 01-06-12 at 07:41 PM. Reason: language

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygron View Post
    Over $200 for a family of Pandas? Are you out of your [] minds??? SERIOUSLY!!! Apologies for the language but I believe it to be necessary to effectively voice my "WHAT" over this ridiculous price for a bunch of pixels on a phone game.
    I just came here to add a few members.
    Your feedback is welcome and encouraged, but please do not post foul language in the forums.

Farm Supplier
    Deleting your game won't solve the problem or keep them from ripping new players off.

We need to let potential players know before they get caught in this " we are continuing to tweak the games economy and balance" nonsense.

They are doing the same thing to their other games and taking money, real money, from players, some are kids.

If their iTine ratings started dropping, maybe they would get the hint.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast