Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OUT OF SYNC!!! Then everything doubles !!

New Resident
    My Abyssinian should have only had 3 hours left when I checked it just now...and it says I have 22 hours left...awesome...This issue has also come up in ZS 2 for me on my iPhone. Out of sync, etc. I've lost several babies that way in ZS, but the issue seems to have resolved itself in that game. Hopefully they fix this quickly.

Ughhh if we had a cancel button for breeding/nursery I wouldn't mind so much but now I'm stuck with a baby I didn't want in the first place for another 20 hours!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jah30 View Post
    My baby goldfish was almost done, less than 2 hours left, then I check it and it shows 6 days left. That is double what it should have been to begin with.

If this isn't fixed I am might stop playing all storm 8 games.
    Same thing with my ragamuffin

New Resident
    Yeah, now I see it isn't just a fluke with my game. They really did increase the cost of already over-priced animals (as if the weak buying power of the crazy expensive gems wasn't already making me wish I'd never started playing...), and jack up our babies in the nursery without giving us the option to cancel. Wow. Please tel me they messed up and will fix this or give us all gems as an apology for messing up our games.

This is my first time playing a TeamLava game. For those of you who've played them before, are the devs responsive to this stuff, or do they just roll their eyes at us while we throw our fits because they've already pocketed some of our money? I'm very loyal to Hitgrab games because they go above and beyond for their players. I have one game of theirs I've been playing (and yes, spending $ on) for 3 years now. If things like this happen a lot with TeamLava w/out warning or apologies, I guess this will be my last time spending my money on their games.

The Honorable Panda
    Same thing happened in Zoo Story, so I am assuming the same thing that GM posted there applies here for Pet Shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Sorry that this is causing a lot of frustration, but this is expected to happen for at least the time being. As this game is still very new, we're still tweaking different numbers around to ensure that the gameplay balance and economy are set to levels that we're happy with. It may cause some temporary annoyances now, but it is for ensuring this game's continued quality down the road, for both new and existing players.

note : I checked and now my 1 day betta fish breeding has been extended to 2 days.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    That's nothing!! My Bengal kitten was 2 days off being ready, now it says 18 days!!! WHAT THE HELL!! And I can't even cancel the stupid thing. The border collie now costs $60ea! Seriously, it's like they read the forum posts and paid attention to what people were saying and then JUST DID THE OPPOSITE!! I Seriously considering *******ing, but this game has real potential if they just get their act together

Host(ess)
    I think its BS that they expect ppl to pay stupid amounts of gems for pets. I for one will not waste wat money i have on gems just to complete goals.

I started breeding a welsh corgi at this morning supposed to be one day wheni checked on it later on it says 3 days left.

Executive Chef
    i shall believe that this is a bug and will be resolved soon. but if it continues, I will quit playing pet shop soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Same thing happened in Zoo Story, so I am assuming the same thing that GM posted there applies here for Pet Shop:
    "Sorry that this is causing a lot of frustration, but this is expected to happen for at least the time being. As this game is still very new, we're still tweaking different numbers around to ensure that the gameplay balance and economy are set to levels that we're happy with. It may cause some temporary annoyances now, but it is for ensuring this game's continued quality down the road, for both new and existing players."
    If this is the reason for the price increases, then it really doesn't justify it very well. They should have tested the game with more players before releasing it then, and not released it before it was ready, obviously level 20 does not take long to get to.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast