Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OUT OF SYNC!!! Then everything doubles !!

For crying out loud give us the option to cancel a breeding!!!! In my zoo I just accidentally clicked to breed my stupid tree frog for 8 days and to speed it up I will need 122 gems. Really?????? You want me to pay real money to walk away with NOTHING??? And when will we have the option to earn another breeding nest???? I have like 15 cooking devices in my BS and RS. Will I forever only have one breeding nest??? Can't earn gems, can't level up and get new breeding nests, can't cancel a breeding without gems. Wow team lava I have stuck it out through a lot but I think you just lost me... My family will probably thank you cuz for the first time in 10 months I'll be walking away from my phone!!!

New Resident
    Box turtle needs more than 17 days.. And i started it 5days ago!! Lol!!

Rhino Keeper
    My box turtle says 14 days. It was 7 days before Friday.

Rhino Keeper
    GEM prices went back down

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Same thing happened in Zoo Story, so I am assuming the same thing that GM posted there applies here for Pet Shop.

I got confirmation, that the price and breeding time changes is not a glitch.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Not a glitch...
    They troll us on purpose...
    That is awful.
    What kind of stuff is going on???

Farm Supplier
    So I put a 2 day animal on on Thursday last week, the times changed and now it finishes tomorrow about 20 mins after I leave the house for work, so I'm sure by the time I get back from work my baby will be dead. This game is getting stupid now, alright yes change the times of the animals but why the hell apply to animals people have already got breeding. It cost me coins to breed which I'll lose. I haven't got any gems to save it and since TL are just treating their customers like this I will not be buying any gems to save it.
    I have spent a LOT of money on gems for the various games and as I said before I will not buy anymore or recommend these games to anyone unless the people at TL stop treating us like this.

This company has some of the most flippantly unethical people working for it that I have ever seen if they are doing this for fun. Jerks! They should stop thinking about the bottom line for ten goshdarned seconds and start giving a rats patoot about customer service!! They are doing nothing but quickly losing customers.

How hard is it to be kind and listen to a consistently upset customer base?

It isn't hard at all when all your customers ask for the same things to be fixed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123